PDA

View Full Version : Request Air Coastal Recon ?

WindDancer
03-25-08, 05:38 PM
noob question:
How do i Request Air Coastal Recon?

~SALUT~

Penelope_Grey
03-25-08, 07:03 PM
Click the blue pencil, click on a local airbase, then click again on the map near to the airbase where you want the plane to search.

Jimbuna
03-25-08, 07:05 PM
.....and pray they find something http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4030/winkbigid2zj6.gif

WindDancer
03-26-08, 11:39 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

After all these months i'm still learning something new about this sim everyday.

btw:
(the answer was probably right before my eyes but ...)
was that info documented anywhere?

OR is there a list posted anywhere with other little known
"tips" "tricks" and/or "shortcuts for SH4 ?

Thanx again
~SALUT~

aka.
99th_WindDancer
332nd VFG _ RedTail Squadron (IL2FB+)

tater
03-26-08, 12:10 PM
Is there a chance your chatty request is DFed and the "air coastal recon" you get is a sunderland or B-24? ;)

Raptor1
03-26-08, 12:21 PM
Doubt it

You don't need to select the pencil, just click on the airbase and it's selected automatically

Rockin Robbins
03-26-08, 12:23 PM
Is there a chance your chatty request is DFed and the "air coastal recon" you get is a sunderland or B-24? ;)
Our German Enigma code is far beyond the puny intelligence of Yankee simpletons. Our scientists calculate that it would take until the year 2008 to decode just one message. We'll have no more of this infantile jesting......

What's that? What do you mean does a scout plane have four engines, OF COURSE NOT!!!!

Something's come up that I have to deal with. I must go now........:doh:

Raptor1
03-26-08, 01:41 PM
2008? No, The Allies will need something like a computing machine, with a sort of microprocessor, a box like thing that shows you what's going on, and maybe a cat-like device to control it...No chance they'll have it that soon...