PDA

View Full Version : no multiplayer with u-boot!

veleno
03-06-08, 05:53 AM
at finally arrive the add on with german sub, but what a surprise!
it's impossible play with that in ubi.com, there aren't single missions and war missions! so what can i do with that? just a career?
i think ubisoft want give us hurt for sure, we pay we want! :shifty:
i hope in some guys who do something for adjust this bugs but that's not the right way!:down:

Hitman
03-06-08, 08:44 AM
Hummm the fact that there are no UBoat missions for multiplayer *shouldn't* mean that you can't create them :hmm: I suppose if you create a mission for a wolfpack of human controllable Type IXD subs, it should work in multiplayer, but then again I have never tried it :doh:

veleno
03-06-08, 09:30 AM
just tried but doesn't work, let me know if there's a possibility for create in mission editor. :damn:
i'd like do some stats with friends in ubi!

Herr_Pete
07-14-08, 05:09 PM
has there been a breakthrough with the no u-boat in the multiplayer ??

PanzerBoxb
07-17-08, 12:12 PM
This was a huge disappointment for me an my friends as we love to group together in SH3. I can understand that maybe a specific mission may be created but we preferred to generate the encounter randomly. :damn:

Herr_Pete
07-17-08, 12:45 PM
Thats exactly what happened to me! really dissapointed. I thought it would of been a no brainer to add this to the game but ubi missed it completely!
any ideas or minor breakthroughs on how to do it?

Fincuan
07-17-08, 12:56 PM
I don't know what you guys are doing there, but it works just fine here without any fancy tricks.

Herr_Pete
07-17-08, 01:14 PM
how are you going about playing the german u-boats in the multiplayer ??

Xantrokoles
07-17-08, 02:30 PM
If "no fancy trick" = create a multiplayer mission with german player units and fire up the game, then it doesn't work at my end. The "misge" files are not even showing in the mission list when creating a mp game. If I rename it as "mis" it works but of course only US boats available.

Renaming the sub.upcge into a upc and overwriting the whole upcdata with the upcdatage helps:up:
But then you have no us boats available and you can only play with a partner who uses the same mod.

just a lil multiplayer mod.

Herr_Pete
07-17-08, 02:40 PM
thats good enough for me:D im all for the u-boats! how do i go about doing this. Im pretty useless when it comes to messing about with files! a small step guide would be fantastic if your willing?

Peter

Alex
07-17-08, 04:25 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6536/pointez9.gif@ Dan & Mihai :
(Sorry for the colours, was just to catch your eyes :88) )

Ubi, it's time for a patch, pretty please :D
What he said ! :up:

Fincuan
07-17-08, 11:59 PM
Well, ahemm, it's likely that I was bull****ting you guys. I'm going to check a few things, but it looks like fancy tricks were indeed required. Now carry on :lol:

PanzerBoxb
07-18-08, 08:56 AM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6536/pointez9.gif@ Dan & Mihai :
(Sorry for the colours, was just to catch your eyes :88) )

Ubi, it's time for a patch, pretty please :D
What he said ! :up:

Gratuitous ditto! :D