PDA

View Full Version : Status and Contacts missing

DasLeakin
03-01-08, 11:05 PM
This is odd, clean sh4 install with 1.5 add-on. But now on my Capt's log theres no status report or contact report icons(career or quick missions) I still get messages just cant send any.
Mods:Dragons Vargas Girls
Night attack
Kakeman sound
Greenlamp
Environmental color 3.2 for 1.5
ClassicBetterScopes_Nomograph_V15a

PC:Striker Extreme MoBo
Nvidia 8800GTs x2 sli
2 GB ram
XP SP2
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850

All drivers up to date/microsoft "fix" for navidia/ also optimized game with nHancer.
Thanks in advance for any input.

Raptor1
03-02-08, 12:32 AM
I think it's under the objectives list, not in the radio log like it used to be

DasLeakin
03-02-08, 03:07 AM
There is'nt any icons to click in any window, objectives or messages. As soon as I place the curser anywhere over the Capt's log all I get is the little cross thingy to move the log to another location on the screen. No option to click:damn:

Ragtag
03-02-08, 05:46 AM
There is'nt any icons to click in any window, objectives or messages. As soon as I place the curser anywhere over the Capt's log all I get is the little cross thingy to move the log to another location on the screen. No option to click:damn:

If something doesnt work right try disabling all the mods and check again.

DasLeakin
03-02-08, 10:22 AM
Thanks Ragtag, when I'm wrong,I admit I'm wrong. In my haste to hit the high sea's again I goofed. I thought I only installed 1.5 compatable mods(WRONG!!) Thank god and JoneSoft for JSGME. It was the Night Attack mod v1.0 by Thendash,was missing the direct draw and tru-vision files named captains log in data. I took both files from the addon and placed them in the mod and everything seems to work fine now. I feel like a total newb again. Next time I'll read twice and install once. Thanks to all you modders out there.