PDA

View Full Version : Koror Mission

oskarontanyon
10-28-07, 11:39 PM
My mission objective is a photo recon of battleships at Koror on October 1942. The problem is that battleships are npt there and I cannot finish the mission. Any help? Thanks.:arrgh!:

SteminDemon13
10-28-07, 11:52 PM
What kind of weather are you experiencing during this patrol, and have you gone further up by the spot they are supposed to be at? I haven't gotten a mission for battleship photo recon at all in my campaign. Hope you find those pesky battleships.

oskarontanyon
10-28-07, 11:59 PM
Good weather and during the night, good visibility too. I tried from the point, beyond the point and 500 yards from the merchants. There are only merchants, no battleships. Took different pictures from the merchants, but nothing happened. No mission accomplished.:arrgh!:

donut
10-29-07, 12:00 AM
Our experience simular
#1 We think it must be your mission to photo op.the fleet at Palau,because of the hundreds of miles of sub nets:damn: We ran into at 1K,& sunk the boat. Last time we played the mission we had the cover of rain,& storm,& went over the nets at the same area surfaced,North end of island. Made it to star,but was unable to find ,or take photo op.of locked ship,no radar return of any task force in area. So what goes here !http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=678344&postcount=142

MorganThePirate
10-29-07, 12:17 AM
It happened to me too. I sunk the merchants and I went to base. Good fishing.:ping: