PDA

View Full Version : How do you move around the office

simsurfer
10-26-07, 11:58 PM
I give up, I tried search but unless I want to search 3000 pages!!!

Quick question, when in SH IV in the office, how do you move left and right in the office? I know there are hot links that you can click on in there, how do you get to them though??

Thanks.

Kodaita
10-27-07, 12:44 AM
You don't really move around, you just stand behind the desk. Click the mouse in an open area and you can look around just like you can on your sub. Clicking on the various links in the room takes you to those obviously, but it's sorta like SH3's office, everything you want to click on can be accessed without moving the camera at all.

Go4It
10-27-07, 12:46 AM
Put ur mouse over one of the objects an click it to enter.
Example: put mouse over medals box an click to see ur medals

Left, right, up/down arrows moves around the screens, also, click somewhere an then u can use the mouse to move around.

fireship4
10-27-07, 02:50 AM
Or if you click on the free camera button you can then use the cursor keys to move around in the section you are in.

SteamWake
10-27-07, 08:18 AM
Or if you click on the free camera button you can then use the cursor keys to move around in the section you are in.

Doesent work in the office Im afraid. Not much to see there anyhow.

You can look around as others have mentioned but youre chained to your desk.

simsurfer
10-27-07, 11:13 PM
Interesting, I have left clicked and have used the arrow heys but nothing is happening.

mookiemookie
10-28-07, 12:16 AM

Sounds like my job... :shifty:

MONOLITH
10-28-07, 12:41 AM

Sounds like my job... :shifty:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

John Channing
10-28-07, 07:10 AM
Interesting, I have left clicked and have used the arrow heys but nothing is happening.

Depends on the resolution you are using. If you are at a high resolution on a widescreen you see the full office at a glance. If not you can scroll slightly left ot right.

JCC

simsurfer
10-28-07, 10:28 AM
You might be right John, my rez is set to 1024 but I have no wide screen.

Thanks