View Full Version : Grey wolces addon.
06-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi all, just downloaded the grey wolves mod but im a little confused as to what happens next. Do i start the grey wolves exe. file first then start sh3, or start sh3 then the grey wolves mod last? Thanks U-212.
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Just make sure the 5 .bin files are in the same directory as the .exe file and double click on the .exe file.
Just in case you must install it on top of SH3 (vanilla version) + patch 1.4B.
Simple as that. ;)
06-08-2007, 07:40 PM
You will have a new icon that refers to SHIII Grey Wolf. When you click on this icon, the game will start. You no longer use the original SHIII icon
06-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Here is some advice for installing GWX v1.03 :up:
1. Uninstall SH3 via Windows' "Add/Remove programs"
2. Open Windows Explorer and:
- *delete* the folder where you had installed SH3
- *delete* the \My Documents\SH3 folder
3. Reinstall SH3
4. If your SH3 did not come with patch v1.4b already included, install patch v1.4b. Ensure you install the patch that corresponds to your copy of SH3 (Download/DVD/EMEA/US)
5. OPTIONAL: Copy and paste this "clean" install as a backup to avoid the need to follow steps 1-3 if your game becomes corrupt in future
6. Visit the GWX homepage (http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/GWX/) and download into the SAME folder GWX.exe and the five .bin files. While there grab the v1.03 patch
7. Run GWX.exe and follow the installation prompts
8. Run GWX103.exe and follow the installation prompts
9. SH3 COMMANDER USERS: Visit the GWX homepage (http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/GWX/) and download the GWX 1.02+ Cfg files for SH3 Commander and unzip the contents DIRECTLY into your SH3 Commander\Cfg folder.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.