PDA

View Full Version : One pesky little problem

UnSalted
06-06-07, 09:35 PM
There is always one little insignificant detail you'd like changed and I have found mine. My sorry crew's refusal to reload my AA guns is driving me nuts.

I worked hard to teach them gunnery, gave them an extra grog ration a day, everything they asked for and yet every time they nshoot up an enemy aircraft they run off to sleep leaving an ammo drum with just a few rounds left in the guns. They just can't learn that the next Betty that wants to drop a load of whatever on my deck is going to get a free pass while they take a few shots with the remaining ammo and then have to stop to reload while I'm standing on the bridge with my...something or other...in my hand feeling useless.

What is a poor skipper to do, keelhaul the bastages or ask for an Endless Ammo mod? And don't suggest I manually load the guns after each action myself. I am the Skipper after all.

Reaves
06-06-07, 09:57 PM
You make a good point on this one. Although I don't know how you could mod it without having unlimited ammo. Unless you can make it so when you take crew off it fills the current clip as well. Although that would mean you have more ammo than by default.

Post your question in the modding forum and see what the learned peoples say. :yep:

UnSalted
06-06-07, 11:33 PM
I may do that. But I might just keep it as is so I can at least complain about something on here. :)

the_belgian
06-07-07, 05:13 AM
After they stop firing at a target,man the AA yourself and finnish the remaining ammo,so a new mag. will be placed.Then return to the bridge and play with whatever you've got in your hands.

UnSalted
06-07-07, 07:35 AM
:rotfl:

SteamWake
06-07-07, 08:54 AM
I guess Im paranoid but the first thing I do when an aircraft is spotted is crash dive !

Yea I know the gun crew is uber, the planes are easy to hit. But sooner or later your luck WILL run out.

SteamWake
06-07-07, 08:55 AM
I may do that. But I might just keep it as is so I can at least complain about something on here. :)

You can always complain about the complainers ;)