PDA

View Full Version : Flying Dutch Gato

peewee
06-05-07, 11:39 PM
I've completed my patrol, fulfilled mission requirements, never got any message about changing home port but when I get back to Brisbane the only option I get is to refit. How do I find out where my new home base is?

Reaves
06-05-07, 11:51 PM
I have heard about this before. Try Darwin or Perth (Freemantle).

:arrgh!:

sqk7744
06-06-07, 12:28 AM
I have heard about this before. Try Darwin or Perth (Freemantle).

:arrgh!:

yip- re: 'Brisbane ' Is there a sub-tender there or just a difficult Harbor Master ;)

Argus00
06-06-07, 06:07 AM
Base change to Darwin or Perth/Fremantle. They messaged you, but you must've missed it during some action or because of TC. I know I did...

You could make a save during the patrol, then go in the save game folder, open the most recent folder and look in the CareerTrack.upc file with Notepad. At the top, in the first block of data, you have both the startbase and endbase for the patrol.

John Channing
06-06-07, 07:23 AM
I had this once too. Even though my base had been changed to Brisbane I never received the Radio Report telling me that, so, after checking the .RMR file and seeing I was to go to Brisbane, off I headed.

Unfortunately once I got there all I got was the refit option. So I refitted, completed a new Objective I was assigned and returned to Brisbane, where I was then allowed to dock.

The moral of the story? Try, try again.

JCC

peewee
06-06-07, 09:17 PM
thanx guys

SteamWake
06-07-07, 10:25 AM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=113040&highlight=home+trick