PDA

View Full Version : Patrol Requirements?

AkbarGulag
05-31-07, 05:09 AM
Hey, just got SH4 today, installed and patched to 1.2.

My first mission was to patrol off Honshu island, theres a little marker there also. Been putting around off the coast of Japan for 3 days now, but it still says 'Incomplete' in the mission objectives. Anyone know the requirements to finsh a zone patrol? i.e sink a boat, spend X amount of time or other?

An answer would be most helpful, as im tempted to restart the career with some other mission as a first time objective.

Regards,

AkbarGulag

daft
05-31-07, 05:16 AM
Hey, just got SH4 today, installed and patched to 1.2.

My first mission was to patrol off Honshu island, theres a little marker there also. Been putting around off the coast of Japan for 3 days now, but it still says 'Incomplete' in the mission objectives. Anyone know the requirements to finsh a zone patrol? i.e sink a boat, spend X amount of time or other?

An answer would be most helpful, as im tempted to restart the career with some other mission as a first time objective.

Regards,

AkbarGulag

You need to within a certain distance from the marker for 48 hours to complete it. I can't remember what the exact distance is, but rest assured someone else will be along shortly with that answer. :)

McBeck
05-31-07, 05:51 AM
This is a link to a great list...you will find you answer there:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108931

Theres a list of how you complete all kinds of patrols :D

AkbarGulag
05-31-07, 06:47 AM
Awesome, the answer was in there alright. You were pretty close Daft, need to be within 100 Nm for 48 hours :)

Thanks for the redirect Mcbeck. Seems there are great replies from the northern climes :rock: