PDA

View Full Version : Subsim.com are the Best Forums of the Internet

Genghis Khan
05-29-07, 05:54 AM
This post is dedicated to Everybody here on Subsim.com,

Personally,I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to the Administration of Subsim.com forums for doing the really great job for all of us,
naval history fans,here.:D :up:

I would like to express my great respect to all Kaleuns here at Subsim.com for really nice discussions,for providing help with my only and the most favourite game -Silent Hunter III and it's great mod - GWX 1.03.It's just superb to see and know that you can expect help at any minute,that you can actually ask for any help and be supported.:)

Well,I never saw an Internet Forum with such,let's say,warm and nice atmosphere.It's a kind of real virtual Sea Brothership.I started even reading the Subsim.com through WAP in my mobile phone.

Since the very youth,I have been very interested in Naval Warfare of World War II,read stories about Bismarck's battle with Royal Navy,sinking of the Admiral Graf Spee at La Plata.

Now,my dream has come true - I have the greatest U-Boat simulation of all ages,the SHIII with it's greatest mod - The GWX,and a nice community to stay with.

Thank you all guys and Good Hunting :D :up:

Lieutenant Zur See of BDU OKM Genghis Khan,Commander of Type IXB U-123.

Onkel Neal
05-29-07, 05:57 AM
Thank you, Khan, for being a part of it :)