PDA

View Full Version : Mission Editor a CPU Hog??!!

Snacko
05-20-07, 02:42 PM
I recently noticed that my CPU meter is pegged at almost 50% if I have the Mission Editor open. This is even if I am not doing anything at all, or touching the mouse and Keyboard for several minutes. It just seems to hog the cpu while doing nothing.

The main reason I am asking about this is because I want to test my mission in SH4 while keeping the Mission Editor open. But it seems like I have to close it so the game can run reasonably well.

Has anybody else noticed this cpu usage?? :hmm:

cdrsubron7
05-20-07, 02:56 PM
I recently noticed that my CPU meter is pegged at almost 50% if I have the Mission Editor open. This is even if I am not doing anything at all, or touching the mouse and Keyboard for several minutes. It just seems to hog the cpu while doing nothing.

The main reason I am asking about this is because I want to test my mission in SH4 while keeping the Mission Editor open. But it seems like I have to close it so the game can run reasonably well.

Has anybody else noticed this cpu usage?? :hmm:

I have the ME open quite frequently when i test the missions I creat and have not noticed that problem. My CPU usage is nowhere that.

cdrsubron7 ;)

Pikes
10-31-07, 05:05 PM
Yep i have the same. exactly pegged at 50%. Last time i saw that was on an application that didnt support multi processors. cant see it being the same tho.

vanjast
11-25-07, 09:28 AM
Haven't looked at my cpu usage but in SH3 I could run ME and SH3 at the same time.
SH4 crashes with ME open, so have to shut it down...

Amazing how simple things are overlooked by the Devs... well SH4 seemed to have boobed from the start, maybe patch1.4 MIGHT make a diff ???

FIREWALL
11-26-07, 01:39 AM
Hi All :D

Could someone point me to where the ME file is located at?

Looked everywhere but no luck.

Thx for any help.