PDA

View Full Version : Mod Problem

Fish40
04-24-07, 08:21 AM
Tried the periscope mod by 2RTR by useing the JSGME as was suggested. The Mod shows up in the Mod Enabler, and seems to activate. The problem is , I don't think it's showing up in game. It still looks like the stock periscope. I'm not sure if the Mod is 1.2 ready, but it's a small graphics change that I don't think would be that big a deal. All other Mods work fine useing the Mod Enabler. Any ideas? Thanks again.

ReallyDedPoet
04-24-07, 08:24 AM
Maybe go into the mod that you put in JSGME Mods Folder and make sure the folders are all in the right order. I have unzipped mods in the past to the mods folder, but for whatever reason the folder format was wrong. Upon fixing everything was fine.

Of all the mods I have enabled, this has only happened a few times:yep:

Maybe worth a try.

RDP

Fish40
04-24-07, 10:57 AM
Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that.

FIREWALL
04-24-07, 11:02 AM
Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that.

Hi Fish40 I had the exact same problem and gave up. If you would please post back with your results. :)

Skipbo
04-24-07, 11:11 AM
Might try checking your sequence of enabling mods using JSME. If you have another mod which alters the same file(s), the last mod enabled wins.

FIREWALL
04-24-07, 11:21 AM
Might try checking your sequence of enabling mods using JSME. If you have another mod which alters the same file(s), the last mod enabled wins.

My latest version of JSGME warns me of that situation.:)

Fish40
04-25-07, 05:09 AM
Finally just installed it manualy. It's easy enough. Just make a backup of the original file, and replace with the periscope option of your choice. I like the feel of the new image. Gives the lense a dirtier, more realistic look. I chose image number one, which is also the defalt image.