PDA

View Full Version : base Brisbane

Crow
04-23-07, 04:20 PM
Right , so I started my patrol from Brisbane , racked me up over 50.000 tons and sail back to aussie country to drink their piss for beer and guess what , Im only allowed to refit :damn: :damn:

fekkin aussies

I don't recall Aussie country being overun by the nips :doh:

weird

what do i do

patch 1.2 balao class boat

Bort
04-23-07, 04:30 PM
The same exact thing happened to me, only I had just sunk a Yamato and an Ise Late War Conversion for over 100,000 tons. :damn:

I had to abandon the career and start anew. :cry:

Crow
04-23-07, 04:44 PM
yikes

thats hosed :damn:

buteobuteo
04-23-07, 05:18 PM
Try Freemantle.
It happened to me once,after travelling to every base around I finally docked there.

Reaves
04-23-07, 06:41 PM
As others said try Darwin or Freemantle. I know historically they were bigger bases with Darwin actually being bombed.

And our piss for beer is better than your watered down piss for beer. :yep:

cueceleches
04-24-07, 03:22 AM
Just happened to me yestarday. I looked intothe last of the savegame files and it read my destination port was Pearl. So there I sailed and sure I could dock! I was never radioed any base changes...go figure. Hope this will be cured in 1.3
Cheers!

Bort
04-24-07, 11:19 PM
After hearing that I should go to Freemantle, I decided I'd load that save back up and make my way over there to get all of my medals and glory...

When I got to base they decided my sub was too old (a Gato) and that because of my "lackluster" performance, I was retired along with it. I suppose just over 104,000 tons is lackluster. Go figure. :damn:

dangchang
04-24-07, 11:59 PM

That isn't racist at all.

dkunath
04-25-07, 12:58 AM
Dear Sir,

From your comments about australia beer I can only assume that you have never drank any. I'm from the US, where the beer used to be 3.4% like water more than piss, while living in Australia in 1966 I found their beer to be much superiour to anything in the good old US.

Please don't make statements when you don't know what the hell your talking about. Thank you.

Dwayne

Torvald Von Mansee
04-25-07, 01:26 AM
Dear Sir,

From your comments about australia beer I can only assume that you have never drank any. I'm from the US, where the beer used to be 3.4% like water more than piss, while living in Australia in 1966 I found their beer to be much superiour to anything in the good old US.

Please don't make statements when you don't know what the hell your talking about. Thank you.

Dwayne
Are you referring to Crow? Well, he'd be from Flanders, jazeker. They have quality beer, there, which may indeed be superior to Australian brews. Some, anyway. Not that I'd know, personally, as I'm a teetoler.

Crow
04-27-07, 10:35 AM

That isn't racist at all.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

geez

Crow
04-27-07, 10:36 AM
Dear Sir,

Dwayne

:rotfl: :rotfl:

geez , well the beer I had must have been from '66 too cuz they tasted like ......:yep:

Crow
04-27-07, 10:39 AM
Dear Sir,

Dwayne
Are you referring to Crow? Well, he'd be from Flanders, jazeker. They have quality beer, there, which may indeed be superior to Australian brews. Some, anyway. Not that I'd know, personally, as I'm a teetoler.

If you PM me your adress I ll send you some to prove it .

Just Ask Neal if you don't trust me , I'm good for it ;)

the other guy too , who said I don't know what the hell I'm talking about

AVGWarhawk
04-27-07, 10:54 AM
Just beer men! I'll take a Fosters;)

Lungy1
04-27-07, 10:58 AM
Hmmm no-one in Aus drinks fosters we think it is pissweak.Funny how its our no1 exported beer though.

coyoteman62
04-27-07, 11:37 AM
For career mode why can't I port at any allied base? Do I have to refit at sub ports only? Because in the manual it states that I can refuel at any allied port, but I have to get ammo and torps at sub port. Can someone help me with this?

I would also like to port and promote my units but I can only port before starting a mission. So I can only upgrade my sub before starting a mission?

I am playing at hard difficulty and inputting data into the TDC and I cannot hit a target for the life of me unless its a shot under 1000 yards. Is this realistic? Is the impact and magnetic influence reversed? Plus it seems I always have to switch the speeds, depths, contact influence, and arrays for every torpedo.

Why can't I use my electric engines on the surface when I run out of gas? Because I can use them in conjunction with my diesel engines at surface. Am I missing something?

When is Ubi coming out with a 3rd patch? Boy I hope soon. I've been looking for answers for days.