PDA

View Full Version : Radio communications

mcsquared
04-21-07, 12:06 AM
This may sound stupid but I have not been able to figure out how to send a contact report, etc. to Headquarters. I've gotten plenty FROM them however. Any help would be very appreciated.

WernerSobe
04-21-07, 12:19 AM
hit M.

on the page where all the pac news come there is are two little buttons right under the messeges. One is for sending report, another for contacts.

Im surprised how nicely it works. Ive been patroling philipines at the beginning of the war when japan is invading them. Ive spoted a taskforce of a light cruiser and some destroyers. Ive reported it, after about 5 minutes i actualy got an answer and a new order to attack it. Even my Mission was updated. I couldnt attack it because i was not coutious enough and destroyers have spoted me before i could fire a fish so i needed to dive quickly. But what happens then impressed me alot. After about 20 Minutes of Trying to Survive I hear shooting and explosions up there. Im playing at 100% so i dont know what happened actualy. But one destroyer sank so i assume it was a friendly airraid.

mcsquared
04-21-07, 02:58 PM
Thanks a great deal for your help! It's a shame Ubisoft doesn't put more information in their game manual, I had to ask for help to complete my first photo re-con missions too!