PDA

View Full Version : damage control still not fixed

Lt commander lare
04-19-07, 09:29 PM
this is terrible i have 1.2 patch installed let brisbane and made it all the way to the south china sea went to dive no damage what so ever and the sub sinks by the stern and wont maintain any depth what, so ever this game is not a submarine game any submarine that cant dive is terrible i dont mean to vent about this but this is a requirement to play this game the dev's need to release an emergency patch ,for this problem alone and then when i return to base the end patrol is grey and wont let me end the patrol so now what do i do

lt cmdr lare

usafadam
04-19-07, 09:32 PM
If you're like me, you stop buying Ubisoft games--especially this series. I love what this game and SH3 are supposed to be, and am completely frustrated with what they actually are.

Lt commander lare
04-19-07, 09:35 PM
tell me about it how can they call it a subsim when you cant even dive when you havent even encountered one enemy vessel what kind of crap is that there is no excuse at all for this that you cant dive at all

lt commander lare

SteamWake
04-19-07, 09:37 PM
Quite amusing... keep it up :p

heartc
04-19-07, 09:49 PM
Yeah. Other people would pay money for that - or in fact do. :rotfl:

Though I'm always taken somewhat aback in moments like this when I realize the end must be nearer than I thought. :damn:

shad43
04-19-07, 10:08 PM

It'll never end it seems...most troubles with the game can be attributed to user
installation errors, a little time and patience usually sorts it out :D

I have to say Im quite happy with SH4 and my friends here at Subsim.

FAdmiral
04-19-07, 10:15 PM
If I said it once, I said it 100 times. BAD INSTALLATION seems to be at
the root of most of the problems I read about here at Subsim forum....

JIM