PDA

View Full Version : Why is it?

codmander
04-19-07, 07:49 PM
Don't want to offend anyone,but why is it 8 of 10 posts for sh4 are problem post... or somthing isn't right post...:hmm: . didnt you guys just get a patch?:hmm:
I kinda wanted to get sh4 in a few months and have been keeping my eye on things here...just so when I get it I won't be totally lost..Seems a load of unhappy subsimmers trying sh4 and goin back to -ye ol u boat - I love sh3 and want to get sh4 when the price is right but what price is right? $29.95-$1995 - $9.95 or $4.95??? from what I've read here $9.95 is my limit for sh4 unless things get better:down: I JUST WANT GREAT SUBSIMS-------:|\\

AVGWarhawk
04-19-07, 08:02 PM
Seems you are wrong mate. I have no issues with the game. Hell, 1.1 was fine with me. All I wanted out of 1.2 was the ability to shut off volumetric fog and run enviroment without the fog. Guess what....I got it:D . Furthermore, the game runs very well and beyond better with the 1.2 patch. I have one CTD....I found my kids download more games than I care to count. I cleaned that up and happy sailing for 4 hours. Not one save in between either. The graphics are outstanding. The TDC once learned is awesome. The career patrols need a tweek but, hey, I'm the Skipper...I go were I want and sink vessels:yep: . If SUBCOMPAC don't like it, put me in a S boat. See if I care. At this point, IMHO, the game is outstanding and will only get better. If wish to play catch'up...that is your decision.

Now, if I recall you started a thread simular to this a week ago. Do we have to hear it again?

Ducimus
04-19-07, 08:08 PM
I have no issues with the game.

Ditto. And if i did, i'd just find a work around. :88)

SteamWake
04-19-07, 08:40 PM
Im gonna venture a guess and say...

Folks dont post when things are going well.

Subsim Monitor
04-19-07, 08:43 PM
Yep, and the Internet culture is predominantly rude, lazy, ignorant, and chock full of bad spellers.