PDA

View Full Version : problem with dificulty settings on career

richoahu
04-19-07, 03:08 PM
i ran a search for information on dificulty settings, not much came up.

i want the game to be as dificult as possible, but i want (need) the auto targeting system.

when i first start up the game i go to the settings, turn on the limited battery and limited fuel, real sink times, ect ect , just leaving on the external view (love watching the ships sink!) and the auto targeting. maybe one or two others, this gives me realisim of about 53% IIRC. however when i start the career, and go on patrol it seems it resets the lvls and i no longer have limited fuel, and sometimes even no limited bateries.

what am i missing here?

AVGWarhawk
04-19-07, 03:13 PM
When you start your career in the office, over on the left is a bookcase. Put your mouse over there. Find the book that says options. Click on gameplay options, set what you want and it will save it for your career:up:

SteamWake
04-19-07, 03:31 PM
When you start your career in the office, over on the left is a bookcase. Put your mouse over there. Find the book that says options. Click on gameplay options, set what you want and it will save it for your career:up:

Again... its the radio on the top shelf to the left of the desk in the carrier office.

AVGWarhawk
04-19-07, 03:32 PM
Again... its the radio on the top shelf to the left of the desk in the carrier office.
Mine is a book:D at least it looks like a book! Maybe it is a radio book or a book radio. Whatever the case....go to the bookcase on the left and start pulling crap out until you find options.

SteamWake
04-19-07, 03:51 PM
Looky here http://www.radioblvd.com/photos.html

AVGWarhawk
04-19-07, 03:53 PM
I like the radio with the horse on it.:D

richoahu
04-19-07, 03:55 PM
thank you very much!! was getting frustrated. will look into that when i next get to play...stupid work anyway!