PDA

View Full Version : Friendly reminder to Neal

FIREWALL
04-11-07, 10:45 PM
You asked to be reminded about the check mark or tick that shows where we added a post. You mentioned bringing it back when things slowed down. Any chance of it comeing back soon. It's a pain keeping track of all the different places ones posted at and try to return and check up on them. Hope it's back soon.:yep: :D

Onkel Neal
04-11-07, 10:48 PM
You asked to be reminded about the check mark or tick that shows where we added a post. You mentioned bringing it back when things slowed down. Any chance of it comeing back soon. It's a pain keeping track of all the different places ones posted at and try to return and check up on them. Hope it's back soon.:yep: :D

haha, and I just promised Redwine I would do that right away... about 10 hours ago.

Ok, soon....

Onkel Neal
04-11-07, 10:52 PM
Check Thread Subscription
If enabled, this option will notify the user that they are subscribed to a thread by displaying a small icon when viewing forumdisplay and search results. It will also change the "Subscribe to this thread" text on showthread to "Unsubscribe from this thread". This can have an effect on performance.

Ok, that should do it, let me know if it is not working as before.

FIREWALL
04-11-07, 10:56 PM
Thanks Neal :up:

Hope your enjoying SH-4 as much as I am. Got new vid card and it ROCKS :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

edjcox
04-12-07, 01:43 AM
What did you buy...

I'm tired of complaining and want to just enjoy the game my Nvidia GE Force FX5700 256MB doesnt hae what it takes...

Going to have to be AGP though..

McBeck
04-12-07, 02:06 AM
OK...so "Soon" is 10 hrs??

Immacolata
04-12-07, 02:12 AM
What checkmark?

danlisa
04-12-07, 04:01 AM
What checkmark?

The little red sheild/tick next to threads which you have posted or subscribed to.