PDA

View Full Version : Change hotkeys to SHIII standard

kanolsen
04-10-07, 01:23 PM
I found that I couldn't use the same hotkeys as in SHIII when I started playing SH4. It really annoys me that I always press the wrong key in a heated moment. :damn:

Is there any way to set up the keys as in SHIII? I understand that there are other functions that aren't in SHIII, but still the functions that are similar should be possible to edit.

I can't be the first person noticing and struggling with this - can I? :oops:

Thanks for any understanding.
Kanolsen

AVGWarhawk
04-10-07, 01:25 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108015

SteamWake
04-10-07, 01:44 PM
If I hit that F12 key one more time I'm gonna scream :p

At least they dident make the same mistake as SHIII with torpedo fire mapped to the numpad enter key. Wonder how many torps I wasted till I modded that out.

BlackSpot
04-10-07, 02:01 PM

At least they dident make the same mistake as SHIII with torpedo fire mapped to the numpad enter key. Wonder how many torps I wasted till I modded that out.

Sorry to disapoint you.....they did ;)

AVGWarhawk
04-10-07, 02:03 PM

Oh yes they did:yep::oops:

SteamWake
04-10-07, 02:08 PM
Wow cant belive I cant belive I havent hit it by accident yet !

BlackSpot
04-10-07, 02:49 PM
Oh yes you will :yep:

Quillan
04-10-07, 03:33 PM
That was the very first thing I changed, even before firing up the game and setting graphic/sound/game options. Enter=Fire Torpedo has got to go! I made CTRL+Enter fire torpedo, and Enter drops to x1 time compression.