PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Issue

Gigalocus
04-08-07, 09:16 AM
from browsing the forums, people say that if enviromental effects is on, the game has a very low frame rate, but none the less, i turn it on, and the game runs smoothly, although it sometimes slows when in fog, but when i turn on full screen glare, or sun rays, it runs unplayably slow, does this happen to any one else? also, even with all graphics up to maximum, it stills looks ugly:cry: ,what else improves visuals? is there any way to turn on AA?

also, it seems you can go to big battles:rock: , (midway, coral sea) but when i arrive there, and patrol around, its completly quiet, and a couple of days later it says we have won at midway or whateva, so i miss them :down: , is it actully possible to fight in the big battles in the campaign?

Mooncatt
04-08-07, 09:39 AM
i know how u feel, i only have an x700 and it doesnt run it very well. i was told the other day that AA an AF are ineffective due to them not been used (yet) in sh4 so other than putting the highest res and all the gfx settings to high you will still have jaggy outlines
:nope: