PDA

View Full Version : Thanks".

flyingdane
04-05-07, 09:12 PM
To the devs of sh4" thank you for this game, I'm haveing a great time playing this, and i want to say that i'm happy to see it set in the pacific. Thank you!! :up:

flyingdane
04-05-07, 09:56 PM
Bump..ity..bump.:lol:

Crosseye76
04-06-07, 12:45 AM
Agreed !! :up:

Grothesj2
04-06-07, 01:29 AM
Indeed, been waiting a long time for this.

flintlock
04-06-07, 01:50 AM
Great game indeed!

Perhaps a little buggy at the moment, but I'm confident nothing a few patches can't easily swat out. Contrary to what some feel, I maintain the game is very playable even with the current nigglings. As good as SH4 is, it has even more potential. After some time has passed and the game has been patched, most will be thoroughly enjoying the experience that SH4 offers, and the current squawking will be but a distant sour memory. To be honest, in these times of dwindling PC titles and FPS heavy releases, I'm just thankful to have a sub sim developed and released for the PC. Better to have SH4, which may be easily patched and modded, then to be posting in the Other Naval Games & All Kinds of Other Games forum about the desire for some publisher to develop a WWII sub sim, no?

PS. Plus, I'm getting pretty good at estimating target speed during manual TDC manipulation. So much so, that once the chrono is working -- I'll likely feel like I'm cheating!

SH4 = good times, period.

Kudos to the SH4 dev team, and Ubisoft for producing yet another great WWII sub sim title. A great many of us appreciate your efforts and continued support for the genre.

Platapus
04-06-07, 04:46 AM
I am having fun playing SH4

Is it perfect? Nope
Am I having fun playing this video game? Yup
Will I have more fun playing this video game when the bugs are fixed? Yup

I am happy I bought it (experiences with Amazon not withstanding).