PDA

View Full Version : Damage control

Slick Rick
04-04-07, 09:23 PM
Ok guys....Just a simple question that I cant seem to figure out. How do you decide who makes up your damage control team. When time is critical, you obviously want the best guys in there...but I cant figure out who is best qualified. Can anyone shed a little light here? Thanx....Rick

Slick Rick
04-05-07, 07:46 AM
Leprosy seems to come to mind......hmmm...

AVGWarhawk
04-05-07, 07:49 AM
What I do is get three crewmen while at port and put them in the damage control slots. Subs had 70 crewmen(for the most part) and you start 3 short. So I put them in there and all they do is repair. It works well. I get the lowly guys at the bottom of the list when recruiting. They get experience over time. If my sub is really toast, I move any guy in with my original three that shows strong in machinist.

Slick Rick
04-05-07, 07:55 AM
I see.......I guess it would be a good thing to know obviously in the heat of battle who has this qual.....In SH3 it was a little easier as you just had the repair qualification so to speak....I will try it....thanx for the input....Rick

Slick Rick
04-05-07, 08:11 AM
I found your thread on this AVG......thanx....I guess I was not the only one ....thanx again. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=109849