PDA

View Full Version : SH4 on shelves tomorrow

codeseven
04-03-07, 08:36 PM
Silent Hunter WOTP available to the masses at Best Buy tomorrow.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8297425&type=product&id=1172881359084&ref=07&loc=03&srccode=cii_0&cpncode=12-22123075-2

Webchessie
04-03-07, 08:41 PM
Thanks. Still not available from Wal-Mart or Target.

panthercules
04-03-07, 11:22 PM
LOL - SH4 is already on the shelves here at my house - and will probably stay there till patch 1.2 comes out. As Juba, gladiator friend to General Maximus Decimus Meridius, might have said to SH4 - "I will see you again - but not yet. Not yet.".

Grey_Raven75
04-03-07, 11:39 PM
I bought my copy at Wal-mart...

codeseven
04-04-07, 12:30 AM
Will any version other than the 'standard' version be available at stores? I'm wondering if I 'missed out' on the Deluxe versions extra's. Or, is the manual in the Deluxe version not anymore helpful than the standard one?

Tat2demon
04-04-07, 03:07 AM
Got mine at Wal-Mart last sunday. A week and a half ago. I wonder why it takes so long to get the game into different stores in the same chain.

Jungman
04-04-07, 03:18 AM
St. Louis Metro USA location, close there too, Iowa USA.

WE are in the fly over country. It takes a week for most trucks to even get to us compared to the rest of the country.

Fedex and internet sales online stores is the fastest -else stores around here are forever to get anything new (if they carry anything at all that takes brain power for a game).

"If I see another console port to a PC game....":nope:

The Recon manual was only sold to those in EU and maybe AU, NZ . Deluxe and Collector's Edition only.

USA got a poster chart of ships, Canada got nothing at all I read. Hosed real good. Yllemk is making a recon manual in the Mods section which will sport more accurate data than the original Recon manual anyway (Krupp deminsion fix)...so you could print it out, laminate and have you own nice one to look at too. Else, spen 100+ USD on Ebay to get a full Deluxe or Collector's copy.

Siegfried von Funk
04-04-07, 04:20 AM
I preordered it through Amazon/Subsim and still haven't got it. Maybe later today?

How does one change the Avatar? This one SUCKS!

Takeda Shingen
04-04-07, 04:35 AM

Post more, but refrain from spam. You've got to work your way up through the ranks. We all did.

Siegfried von Funk
04-04-07, 04:43 AM

Post more, but refrain from spam. You've got to work your way up through the ranks. We all did.

Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spammity Spam, wonderful Spam! (Spam Spam Spam Spam)...

That's all the spam you'll get from me...

I ought to have more time to post here now that W@W is in limbo...

tommyk
04-04-07, 05:50 AM
Will any version other than the 'standard' version be available at stores? I'm wondering if I 'missed out' on the Deluxe versions extra's. Or, is the manual in the Deluxe version not anymore helpful than the standard one?

I have the DE. Lots of nice goodies but the manual (right side und the pen) is quite small...

See? I think the manual is the same in any adition...

http://www.tomtomtom.net/sh4/pictures/tommyk_0826_of_3000.jpg