PDA

View Full Version : Why both radar doesn't work?!

Cap.Palla
04-03-07, 08:11 AM
I tryed all kind of sub and i always started the campaign in 1941 but my radar doesn't work ..... i dont see nothing on the screen but my crew give me the radar contact report! Is this a bug?
And another thing....i can't move trought my sub ,i just have 3 avaible positions: Command room,sonar and deck (+ AA guns,deck gun). There is a way to move the visual trought the submarine??

ryuzu
04-03-07, 08:22 AM
I tryed all kind of sub and i always started the campaign in 1941 but my radar doesn't work ..... i dont see nothing on the screen but my crew give me the radar contact report! Is this a bug?
And another thing....i can't move trought my sub ,i just have 3 avaible positions: Command room,sonar and deck (+ AA guns,deck gun). There is a way to move the visual trought the submarine??

Well there may be a conflict between history (when/which radar was avialable) and what is implemented in the game.

Personally, I just don't install radar until later in the career - that way I don't get issues with the crew continually calling contacts and dropping me out of TC. Without a viewable radar plot, the information is not detailed enough to be of use to me.

As for moving around the sub - SHIFT + F2 key will allow you move around.

r.

Seadogs
04-03-07, 09:08 AM
It's a well known issue. You canot see or control the radar operation until you have both radar types. However you will get contact updates. Search it up.

Cap.Palla
04-03-07, 09:17 AM
thx guys...sorry for the noob questions :oops: