PDA

View Full Version : Question..HELP

clayp
04-03-07, 04:37 AM
Strange problem with SH4..Game seems to run ok,a little slow maybe but when I leave the game and go to the desktop it looks washed out and I have to reboot to get it normal..Any ideas?

clayp
04-03-07, 07:33 AM
BUMP!!!.....:oops:

AVGWarhawk
04-03-07, 07:39 AM
I have not run into this problem. Sorry.

Gildor
04-03-07, 08:47 AM
This might seem mean and I'm not trying to be; but maybe the solution is: Don't drop to desktop while playing the game.

What looks washed out? Your comment sounds like you mean the desktop is washed out..

...when I leave the game and go to the desktop it looks washed out...

Cap.Palla
04-03-07, 08:55 AM
i think that is a problem of allocated memory....when you rtd your RAM is still empty by some parameters of the game. I have the same prob but after 2-3 minutes the situation return normal....

clayp
04-03-07, 03:37 PM
This might seem mean and I'm not trying to be; but maybe the solution is: Don't drop to desktop while playing the game.

What looks washed out? Your comment sounds like you mean the desktop is washed out..

...when I leave the game and go to the desktop it looks washed out...

Its after I'm done playing and by washed out I mean very light hardly any color like the gamma is super high...

AVGWarhawk
04-03-07, 03:40 PM
Sounds like your videocard is not reverting back to it's original state for your desktop. I have the ATI X1300 512mb and all my resolution/screen refresh is set at 72Hz and this includes the game. Perhaps take a look at that:hmm: