PDA

View Full Version : Help Plz/Tick mark

Redwine
03-26-07, 01:50 PM
Hi all.

May be some of the moderators can help me with this...

Y lose the little shields indicating i wrote into determined topic/post...

I look in the forum options and i cant recover them... :oops:

Was useful for me, i use them to follow in easy way the topic where i had participated.

Any help is welcome. :up:

Gizzmoe
03-26-07, 02:52 PM

Yep, they are gone... :hmm:

Redwine
03-26-07, 04:05 PM

Yep, they are gone... :hmm:

For you too ? Well, its a forum problem then ...?

Many thanks for respose and help, Gizzmoe !

If it is posible... please attempt to fix it... :up:

danlisa
03-27-07, 02:57 AM
I would like to see these reinstated too, if possible.

For me the main reason for needing these is to make it possible to follow multiple threads where members are asking for support.

Will responses & questions go unanswered?:hmm:

STEED
03-27-07, 02:54 PM
Neal, see here a question?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=467855#post467855

andy_311
03-28-07, 06:49 PM
am getting the same problem the posts I have answered don't have a tick anymore it's been like this now for a couple of days,I thought it was just my browser being a silly bugger.

Redwine
03-29-07, 04:17 PM
No way to solve this function ? :-?

Please i need my "Suscribed Theads" shields back :up::up:

Onkel Neal
03-30-07, 06:28 PM
Yes, blame the admin, it's all his fault... :oops:

I switched it off a few days ago to improve forum performance. As a little time goes by, and the SH4 crowds slow down, I'll switch it back on. ;)

Neal

Gizzmoe
03-31-07, 12:20 AM
I switched it off a few days ago to improve forum performance.
Are you sure that this actually improves the performance? The forum still knows where you´ve posted, otherwise thread subscriptions wouldn´t work, also when you move the mouse over the left-most icon of the thread display it shows the number of your own posts in a thread and when you´ve posted the last time.

Redwine
03-31-07, 11:20 AM
Yes, blame the admin, it's all his fault... :oops:

I switched it off a few days ago to improve forum performance. As a little time goes by, and the SH4 crowds slow down, I'll switch it back on. ;)

Neal

Many thanks Neal, it was very anoying to not have the little "sucribed thread" shields.... :up:

Takeda Shingen
04-01-07, 07:17 AM
The left-side icons still indicate whether you have posted in a thread or not. The right-side 'shields' were redundant to begin with. Not a big deal.

Redwine
04-02-07, 01:28 PM
The left-side icons still indicate whether you have posted in a thread or not. The right-side 'shields' were redundant to begin with. Not a big deal.
Thanks Takeda :up: but not... you have the left icons indicating you had posted there, (Arrow over the folder, a "speaking Bubble") but they may be overwrited by another icons as the radar or the electric ray, which do not idicates to you if you had posted there.

The simbol may be a "speakinb bubble" , or an "arrow" over the folder simbol... but they can be overwrited by others.

Come on Neal... switch back the samll shileds on another time, it is very hard to follow participating topics now... :up:

Redwine
04-12-07, 03:02 PM
Small shields are back ! :up:

Many thanks. :up: