PDA

View Full Version : Replay function implemented in SH4?

It762
03-26-07, 09:17 AM
Somewhere I read that one can watch entire patrols in some "replay" mode and return to the game at any point in time and decide differently. Is this true , implemented and working?

Sgian Dubh
03-26-07, 09:19 AM
Somewhere I read that one can watch entire patrols in some "replay" mode and return to the game at any point in time and decide differently. Is this true , implemented and working?

When you go to save a game, there is a reply button. I haven't tried it yet. I don't know if it saves everything, or jus tthe information since the last save.

It762
03-26-07, 09:24 AM
Ah well that would be a normal save/load feature then (did not play the game yet) I was more thinking about an announced replay function from the dev diaries.

E.g. watching with a external camera an patrol that was completed.

digitizedsoul
03-26-07, 09:26 AM
you can. It is an option when you save a game. "Save replay"

When you load a game you can "load replay"

Although I don't think you can interract with it, just watch it and fast forward / rewind. Better have one hell of a Rig for it though.....

Ragtag
03-26-07, 09:32 AM
The replay is functioning and you can interact/jump into the mission and start playing whenever you want to. You can fast jump into positions were the action is. Point of action is marked on the replay hud so just click just ahead the marker and use compression. It's awesome and gives you time to take some very neat screenshots or you can just enjoy watching the movie :) And yes. It saves the whole mission if you start saving and continue to save WITH replay.