PDA

View Full Version : patch 1.2

Lt commander lare
03-25-07, 11:47 PM
is there a chance that patch version 1.2 could be released sometime this week or is the following week a better chance for release

lt commander lare

Cakewalk
03-25-07, 11:50 PM
I doubt it, unless Ubisoft is running their programmers on Flank speed with jet fuel in the coffee.

oblivionenigma
03-26-07, 12:46 AM
I seriously feel sorry for developers. They typically DO run flank speed thanks to the corporate time crunch.. and then mistakes are made... features are left out...etc., because they are rushing and because the deadline comes up too quickly to implement everything.

And of course it's typically the devs that are blamed, not the company that forced production too soon.

Grell
03-26-07, 12:50 AM
The sooner this game get's patched up to speed the better.

Regards,

Grell

TheSatyr
03-26-07, 01:29 AM
Terrific...let's all pressure the devs to release the 1.2 patch before it's ready so we can all complain about it not being finished when it does come out.:roll:

I'll never understand people...they complain about the game being rushed out the door...yet they want the patches rushed out the door as well...weird.

Immacolata
03-26-07, 03:05 AM
Seriouslythepatchwasfirstout.Theydontmakethemthatf ast.Pleaseusepunctuation,thenIllstartusingwhitespa ces.