PDA

View Full Version : Suck: I cant continue the mission!!!! [SOLVED]

bakalakadaka
03-25-07, 06:13 AM
I started a career and eventualy i got the mission to go to caroline islands.When i got there i got the mission to sink any merchants passing.I did it and i returned to base.I got the same mission again and i did it again.I got the same mission again but BANG! the problem!When i came to caroline islands the quest doesnt change to sink merchants.In other words i cant continue the mission!The window that says that i reached the islands and that i have to sink merchants never poped up!And i passed directly over the spot.Please help!!!

Inflatablewoman
03-25-07, 06:33 AM
Save and reload the game. That has sometimes triggered an event for me.

bakalakadaka
03-25-07, 06:40 AM
I tried it a few times and it didnt work.I also tried loading from the beggining of the patrol and even at the end of the last one but it doesnt work!Oh i hope someone can help!

Dowly
03-25-07, 06:48 AM
Just return to base and start the next patrol. If itīs like in SH3, the main source of renown is the enemy ships you sink. You dont have to have completed your task to return to base. ;)

bakalakadaka
03-25-07, 07:04 AM
Thank you very,very,very,very much.I found out what the problem was.During the patrol the message came to me that indian and french forces have pushed the japs further west so my help was no longer nedeed.Now i got the new misson and its all as it was earlier.Thank you!!!

sandbag69
03-25-07, 11:31 AM
message came to me that indian and french forces have pushed the japs further west

Eh? Indian and French forces ....what game you playing? Risk?.

Those Frenchies through the towel in and allowed the Japs to take over Indo-China without firing a shot.

Axon77
03-25-07, 02:02 PM
[quote=sandbag69]

Eh? Indian and French forces ....what game you playing? Risk?.

quote]

This isn't the Civilization IV forum?