PDA

View Full Version : If FSAA isnt patched for sh4

elite_hunter_sh3
03-19-07, 04:20 PM
ill try to fix the sh4 fsaa problem with either a program or a file patch,

its very simple, in most games, either in a cfg file or other format, a line of code

ex. FSAAenable = false (or = 0) might be in the cfg when i get the game tommorw i wont play it but look thru every single cfg file or file i can open that has coding and look for enything regarding to FSAA, if i find something i will notify the great members of this uber subsim god forum:up: so hopefully ill find something if i see its in the hard coded then theres nothing i can do without getting legal heat from ubi(which i dont want)

Soviet_Warlord
03-19-07, 05:28 PM

its very simple, in most games, either in a cfg file or other format, a line of code

ex. FSAAenable = false (or = 0) might be in the cfg when i get the game tommorw i wont play it but look thru every single cfg file or file i can open that has coding and look for enything regarding to FSAA, if i find something i will notify the great members of this uber subsim god forum:up: so hopefully ill find something if i see its in the hard coded then theres nothing i can do without getting legal heat from ubi(which i dont want)
I would guess that the lack of FSAA is due to a restriction in the game engine, and is therefore probably hardcoded. Even if it was a simple cfg file tweak, I doubt that there wouldn't be any negative side-effects.

Ark
03-20-07, 01:06 AM

I would guess that the lack of FSAA is due to a restriction in the game engine, and is therefore probably hardcoded. Even if it was a simple cfg file tweak, I doubt that there wouldn't be any negative side-effects.

That is correct.

It is a game engine limitation.

elite_hunter_sh3
03-21-07, 08:21 AM
:nope::nope::nope::nope::shifty::shifty::shifty::s hifty: time to go to the gym and hit that punching pag otherwise my lcd monitor will take the punishment:smug: