PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] look of sailors in lifeboats...

Gammel
03-18-07, 02:10 PM
right know they look like being on a vacation trip :D
and not like someone whos ship was blown up short time ago.
- way too clean too me, imho you should see what you´ve just have done to them...
How about torn clothing, injuries, oil, desperate faces..
-------
Great screenshots so far guys! thank you all for sharing and not playing the game right know.
Hopefully my copy will arrive tomorrow, cant wait very much longer.
I´m proud of myself i had the power to widthstand the voices telling me "fire up emule" the whole day... :up:
please do so too, subsim games are rare and need every single sold copy
...dl stalker instead, lol ;)

Edit: someone in the offical german forum just posted they´re sinkable...omg ;-) )

Aimbot
03-21-07, 02:17 AM
Edit: someone in the offical german forum just posted they´re sinkable...omg ;-) )
I disturbed myself a little with the evil grin I got while reading that...

Morts
03-21-07, 12:23 PM
my trigger finger is starting to itch....:rotfl:

Runnybabbit
03-01-09, 04:46 AM
Hi,

Yes, I've had success in sinking them, ostensibly my reason for doing so was so as not to alert pursuers and end up being depthcharged for my pains, being a very long sailing time away from a friendly port to effect repairs (my damage was severe enough not to be able to repair on the voyage, ie, a refit needed..). Tried my AA and didn't have initial luck, so the main deck gun did it, in style! Got the kill listed, but no extra points..

rubenandthejets
03-01-09, 05:44 AM
Lifeboats?
I HOSE them!:rock:

Twin 20mm is my favorite but running over them is a lot o fun too.

IJN gets no mercy from me! I just picture Nurse Bullwinkle and her mates getting marched into the surf and machine gunned. Merchant marine I let live.

Just be careful in TMO-the standard lifeboat loadout is ammo! The boats are worth a ton each, the rafts get you nothing but a warm feeling inside knowing a few less IJN personnel are going to be beating captured airmen or raping Dutch and Australian nurses to death.:nope:

PS it's a game...

thyro
03-01-09, 11:25 AM
Edit: someone in the offical german forum just posted they´re sinkable...omg ;-) ) I disturbed myself a little with the evil grin I got while reading that...

of course that they are sinkable... since there are no fish on the sea... the only
"small fish" (the survivers) can be killed with few bursts of machine gun... because my sub is too small to rescue them and let them be killed by either shark or the sun is bad! :D

bring the sharks (coz I've not seen one yet and I got the mod) bring the whales and flying fish plus dolphins ;)