PDA

View Full Version : Sub Command ICQ multiplayer users chime in?

Lonny007
03-09-07, 11:57 PM
Howdy reinstalled Sub Command and would like to play that online, I played 688i and a little Sub Command back in the day and it was fun game. I also play Steel Beast 1, Total Air War online and would like to try Janes Longbow2 and F18 online. I have a Steel Beasts 1 website up with a little info about it and some multiplay missions available for download with a list of current players with there info and time zone map! I need to add ICQ now that I have that up and running my number is 134451437 name is the same Lonny007. Give me a hauler!

http://home.pacbell.net/lonny007/SteelBeasts.html

Lonny

Polak2
05-31-07, 07:39 PM
Day before we connected SC multiplay session without a hitch. Yesterday same connection did not work. I could not see any session. My firewall was switched off, however day before yesterday that being on was not even the problem. We tried several times and the switched to other games - they all worked fine. I could see each and every session. What gives?

tippership
09-13-08, 11:21 PM
I just created a gamespy account solely for the reason of playing SUb COmmand online( i tried the Eacom matchup option in the game, and it wont load, saying the site is dead, what gives?) ... but,. it says there are no servers for sub command??

i want to play it online, after playing for years and finally getting the right internet access ..can some one help me? what do i need to do to get online? btw, do ppl even play sub command online anymore, or am i too late?