PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Pirates of the Caribbean?

Camaero
02-25-07, 03:14 PM
Anyone know of a place to buy this game online? I have looked around at gogamer, ebgames, and what not but it is either not listed or it is sold out. I am not looking for the Jack Sparrow one btw, but the first one. There are a few on amazon, but their shipping sometimes takes a month or more. Just curious if any of you know of a better place?
Thanks.

Gunner
02-26-07, 11:26 PM
I did see it in WallMart, unboxed version, no manual,$10.00, might be wurth a shot

GSpector
02-26-07, 11:59 PM
Ebay is where I always find the Hard to Find items. :know:

ReallyDedPoet
02-27-07, 12:29 AM
Ebay is where I always find the Hard to Find items. :know:

Just remember to do a little research on sellers, etc. Have not been burned yet:up:

GSpector
02-27-07, 12:40 AM
I just won AMD Athlon 64 4000 SanDiego Core Socket 939 Like NEW (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120090012988) for $66.01.

Now I just have to pay for it.

Then it's off to get a Motherboard to use it:hmm: , them Memory, graphics Card and mayby a new Sound Card.:up:

In case you're wondering, this new system will be for SH4 :up: but NOT for VI$TA :nope:

I just hated forgetting my old password and Ebay would not send it to me even though they did state that all the information I sent them matched with what they had on file.

I had a rating over 150 :cry:

Camaero
02-27-07, 04:32 AM
Wow, good deal there GSpector!

Only two copies up on ebay right now. Just have to wait and see I guess!

By the way, I checked some of my local stores and no one has a copy. Oh well, I will find a way.:smug:

GSpector
02-28-07, 11:20 AM
Hello Camaero,

If you're going to buy it on Ebay, I suggest that you write down the "END DATE" for the item, put in just the minimum bid and wait until the END DATE to put in your final bid. Just by putting in the 1st low bid (or at least select "Watch Item"), you will receive notice if you're out bid or at least you'll have a quick link to the item to check on.;)

odinfish
02-28-07, 02:56 PM
Lol...eBay noobs! Don't bid on an item until the last 20 seconds. Make that your first and last bid. It's called "sniping" ...have fun with it.:arrgh!: