PDA

View Full Version : Retail Package Contents

TDK1044
02-01-07, 10:08 AM
http://silenthunter4.us.ubi.com/
Packaging Contents!

Wednesday 01/31/07 - When Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific is released, every copy of the game will include premium bonus material for a limited time! We asked our community members what they wanted, and crammed every single little thing that we could into the packaging just for you guys! Wanna know what's in it? Check out the list below:
ˇ Premium Packaging
ˇ 100+ page manual including reference material
ˇ Fold-out historical map of the Pacific theater
ˇ Fold out ship recognition poster
ˇ Quick Reference Card
ˇ 1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD
You guys told us what you wanted, and we tried our very best to make sure you will be satisfied with your purchase!

CCIP
02-01-07, 10:29 AM
Ah, so every early copy is a collector's edition... fair enough for me! :D

Dowly
02-01-07, 10:33 AM
I hope the box for SH5 would be bigger... then maybe they´ll include a 1:1 model of the sub to go with the game... :hmm:;)

Iron Budokan
02-01-07, 10:37 AM
I hope the box for SH5 would be bigger... then maybe they´ll include a 1:1 model of the sub to go with the game... :hmm:;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Potoroo
02-01-07, 10:18 PM
Ah, so every early copy is a collector's edition... fair enough for me! :D
Not every copy, no. That site won't sell to people outside the US or Canada. At the Ubisoft forum there's an Ubi "community manager" (AudibleKnight) who's copping howls of protest and outrage over those not in America being done over by Ubisoft yet again. It's gathering real momentum although it's hard to say what effect it will have.

Zero Niner
02-02-07, 08:35 PM
I wants it! I wants it!
But I don't live in the US, or Canada! :/\\!!:(

Jimbuna
02-03-07, 06:24 AM
Let's hope there policy/marketing strategy changes to include sales in Europe etc. then :yep:

edjcox
02-03-07, 09:46 PM
Hey we need to howl in protest as well. This is one world and we are all on it together. Playing the same game and pretty much at the same price ought to be a demand...

:arrgh!:

Mav87th
02-04-07, 02:50 AM
Damit - no whizwheel or other nav instruments. THAT is what i would have liked over any printed manual.

MaciejK
02-04-07, 06:31 AM
dammit...maybe if they release the uber hiper european collectors edition i should cancel my sendit preorder. Still no SHIV in any european Ubizoo store.....Anyone knows anything?

M

jafergon
02-04-07, 12:32 PM
This is the only info available at the european UBI store so far: "Exclusive Limited Edition - Coming Soon !"

This is the link:http://shop.ubi.com/editorial.asp?voir=586

dammit...maybe if they release the uber hiper european collectors edition i should cancel my sendit preorder. Still no SHIV in any european Ubizoo store.....Anyone knows anything?

M

mookiemookie
02-04-07, 01:24 PM
That's really really great news, seeing how crummy the SH3 manual was. The SH3 map wasn't all that great either (letters but no numbers on the naval grid squares!? :roll:)

Exciting! As I said before.....is it March yet!? :arrgh!: