PDA

View Full Version : The Guild 2 - One of the most pointless game in a while?

TteFAboB
11-01-06, 09:44 AM
What's the point of this game?

I've never felt so empty after playing a game. Good idea, good graphics, really bad execution. It's like The Sims but worse. Add the special features of this game to an expansion of The Sims and you'll have a far superior game as long as the AI is up to par. The game doesn't go far enough in any field giving you a mediocre superficial experience, at least The Sims would off the bat give you plenty of customization and much deeper character-management. Hmm, now why hasn't that been done before? The Sims live in SimCity right? I know there is a business expansion, just add a political expansion then.

This thing would be better off as a board-game I think, it's all about racing to bribe and spread gifts and then taking your enemy to trial before he takes you, the gameplay is literally too shallow.

Oh well, I'll try a game as a Rogue, some bloodshed should draw a bit emotion from me.

Dowly
11-01-06, 09:58 AM
Why this isnt in the games section?

Anyways, I agree. The game is total crap :nope:

TteFAboB
11-01-06, 12:12 PM
That's a very good question. What the hell is this doing here...

Ehh, Moderator! Help!

Dowly
11-01-06, 04:13 PM
That's a very good question. What the hell is this doing here...

Ehh, Moderator! Help!

:rotfl::rotfl:

STEED
11-01-06, 05:49 PM
Thread Closed by Order. Don't look at me I don't have the keys. ;) :yep:

Now a nice cold beer. :cool:

Dowly
11-02-06, 09:25 AM
Thread Closed by Order. Don't look at me I don't have the keys. ;) :yep:

Now a nice cold beer. :cool:

umm... u-huh? :hmm:

TteFAboB
11-02-06, 09:55 AM
Please! I've had enough! Do something with this thread already! Move it to the Other Games section, delete it, anything! Oh the humanity!
:oops: :-? :dead:

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I submit! All hail Gizzmoe.