PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list

XabbaRus
10-13-06, 06:15 AM
If you have someone on your ignore list is there anyway that person can tell they are on your ignore list short of trying to send you a PM and getting it rejected?

Also reading threads with people in your ignore list is fun. They kid of get disjointed as the ignored people are hidden, though you can still view the post if you want.

Sailor Steve
10-13-06, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't know. I don't ignore anybody. Even somebody I dislike sometimes says something interesting.

FIREWALL
10-13-06, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't know. I don't ignore anybody. Even somebody I dislike sometimes says something interesting. :up: You got that right. That's what seperate's us from animal's & vegatabale's:doh: :D

HunterICX
10-13-06, 12:30 PM
:lol: an Ignore pop up:

you log into Subsim.com
and a pop up appears ''YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY MEMBER BLA BLA''
the guy who logs in ofcourse grabs his monitor slams it roughly on the desk and yells ''HOW DARE YOU LITTLE (BLEEP BLEEP)!!! AAAARGGG''
CRASH!!! and the monitor flys out of the window

Kapitan
10-13-06, 01:16 PM
No one on my iggy list, even me and xabbarus have had our moments but well he doesnt deserve to be ignored, i dont dislike him i dont hate him he is a guy thats well we need to get on with.

XabbaRus
10-13-06, 02:03 PM
I don't hate you either Kap..

Anyway I can't be ignored...mods can't even ignore other mods :)

madDdog67
10-13-06, 02:23 PM
I've never ignored anyone an any board I've ever posted on, as far as I can recall...worst case scenario, I just skip a particular person's post they're that big of an ass. I think the concept of officially ignoring someone is a little girly, if you ask me. But, I guess it's within one's prerogotive here to do it.

STEED
10-13-06, 02:40 PM
No one on my iggy list, even me and xabbarus have had our moments but well he doesnt deserve to be ignored, i dont dislike him i dont hate him he is a guy thats well we need to get on with.

Kap really gets on my goat and...........................

Hang on he can read this are :damn:

Only joking Kap. ;) :lol: :up:

I have no ignore list and that's for the record. :smug: :know:

Linton
10-13-06, 06:30 PM
I sent xabbarus a pm about spam on one of the forums a while back and he ignored me.I will get my coat!:cry: :cry: :cry:

ASWnut101
10-13-06, 09:17 PM
Coat?

The Noob
10-14-06, 01:17 AM
I do not ignore anyone. :smug:

I also try to read everyones posts on a interesting topic, it could be that something interesting is written there. :up:

STEED
10-14-06, 05:59 AM
I got some information from Mr. X who said the Noob will run for president of the U.S.A. :up:

And just to add I read all my private messages as well.

Linton
10-14-06, 07:01 AM
ASW I will put my coat on and leave.It was a punchline in a series of comedy sketches on the BBC.
What use is the buddy list?Does anybody use it?

Albrecht Von Hesse
10-17-06, 05:54 PM
What use is the buddy list?Does anybody use it?

It lets you easily see if people are logged on if you want to PM them, and I believe it also permits you to 'mass-PM' them, say, for example, they all belong to a group.

ASWnut101
10-17-06, 08:02 PM
to save you what 10 seconds?

Albrecht Von Hesse
10-17-06, 08:53 PM
to save you what 10 seconds?

Linton asked what the purpose of the buddy list was for. I wasn't doing a sales pitch for it. :p

What are the buddy and ignore lists?The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

Linton
10-18-06, 03:39 AM
Albrecht thank you for your answer.I may start using it.

STEED
10-18-06, 04:53 AM

If I am not on it, I shall send the boys round to take you out for a drink.

Are nuts that came out all wrong. :damn:

HunterICX
10-20-06, 12:07 PM

*IGNORED*

:lol: works for me...

:o crap steed probally hasnt have me on his ignore list and sees this. Ow No!!!

The Noob
10-20-06, 12:21 PM
You ignore Good 'ol STEED'y? You have no joy in life...:p :rotfl:

STEED
10-20-06, 12:53 PM

*IGNORED*

:lol: works for me...

:o crap steed prob ally hasn't have me on his ignore list and sees this. Ow No!!!

Great you will not see this post.

PLONKER. :p

Only joking.

STEED
10-20-06, 12:54 PM
You ignore Good 'ol STEED'y? You have no joy in life...:p :rotfl:

YIPPEE:rock: :rock: GO FOR IT NOOB:up: :up: