PDA

View Full Version : Clive this is about your mods

gonenuclear
08-31-06, 08:49 PM
Hey Clive i wanted to know if your mods would work on DW?

XabbaRus
09-01-06, 04:14 AM
Short answer no.

The info will be different in terms of coding.

Also I don't think SCS would like you to do it either.

clive bradbury
09-01-06, 07:03 AM
Short answer no.

The info will be different in terms of coding.

Also I don't think SCS would like you to do it either.

As far as I recall that is spot on, XabbaRus - you are not permitted to mod DW. No problem doing it for SC, though.

gonenuclear
09-01-06, 03:11 PM
Hye clive i'am having trouble installing your Ohio SSBN on my SC. i tried what yuo said in the read me file put when i try too to go mission editor to open an already existing file, no file names appear

clive bradbury
09-01-06, 05:25 PM
Hye clive i'am having trouble installing your Ohio SSBN on my SC. i tried what yuo said in the read me file put when i try too to go mission editor to open an already existing file, no file names appear

Then you have not read all of the 'readme'. I do explain that the editor will not open mission files, which have an .ms suffix. You have to make a copy of the mission file, and rename it to a .mu suffix. Than the editor will recognise it.

XabbaRus
09-02-06, 09:09 AM
The guy was asking whether this would work in DW. I said no but having read the readme you could use the same procedure in DW just you lose a sub.

SC you can mod. SCU was complete before SCS realised how it worked.

A pity I don't have SC installed any more as i would try it out for the novelty value of launching slbms.

Sea Demon
09-02-06, 06:20 PM
A pity I don't have SC installed any more as i would try it out for the novelty value of launching slbms.

It's worth the re-install. Totally new experience and type of missions to create. :yep: