PDA

View Full Version : Features for SH4? SH3?

Fidd
08-15-06, 09:30 PM
Here's a few features I'd really like to see for SH4:

1/ Issue SH4 with a voucher for SH3 (without starforce) so that those of us who bought SH3 (with starforce) can play it again, as a goodwill gesture. Voucher with Sh3 disc-key on returned to Ubisoft gets you the "clean" SH3 dvd.

2/ Manual control of red/white lighting. Addition of emergency lighting (blue?). Near misses from DC's to break lights/disrupt whole lighting circuits. Addition of a "torch" (flash-light) command to the captain, so if all lighting is knocked out, you have to get around the boat by shining torches.

3/ Louder prop sounds overhead.

4/ Game fully operable without use of mini-instruments or shortcut bars. (I really like useing numlock del key to go full screen, but it's frustrating haveing to come out of full-screen to achieve some tasks, or backout of blind-alleys.

5/ Much more gradual "deaths". The first time my sub died I thought the game had malfunctioned!

cmdrk
08-16-06, 08:47 AM
5/ Much more gradual "deaths". The first time my sub died I thought the game had malfunctioned!

I too would like more gradual "deaths". Also, the flooding and repair times to be lenghten a bit. Damage seems to be either light or heavy. Either you have all the time in the world to fix it or it seems like only 90 seconds.