PDA

View Full Version : search good tank sim

nomadBLN
08-15-06, 04:04 AM
could anybody tells me some good tank sims??? thanks for answers

Gizzmoe
08-15-06, 04:51 AM
Read the sticky threads! ;) "Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition" is the best at the moment.

nomadBLN
08-15-06, 11:32 AM
danke für deine antwort gizzmoe du weißt aber das das programm in deutschland 139€ kostet??? kannst du mir vielleicht nen tip geben wo ich ds billiger bekomme oder mir nen bezahlbares program empfehlen?

Gizzmoe
08-15-06, 11:40 AM
Nur Englisch, bitte! :) Dies ist ein internationales Forum.

T-72 is much cheaper, $25 for the download version or $36 mail-order (includes shipping).

More information here:
http://www.battlefront.com/products/t72/overview.html

There´s also a demo...

Skybird
08-15-06, 01:27 PM
Concerning SBP, if you order via Esim, not Okaysoft Germany, you defeat that pricetag of 139 euros easily. Back then when I ordered, 125 dollars translated into 108 Euros (inclusive shipping), delivery time was just about one week.

If you want it real cheap, try eBay to find a copy of steel Beasts Gold. you could get it at around 10 euro, I guess. It is very substantial gameplay", but outdated graphics. check eSim's Steelbeast-website to find out about SB1/SBgold.

Gizzmoe
08-15-06, 01:35 PM
At the current exchange rate that´s 98€. Still four times as expensive as T-72, but for that you get a "game" that´s about a thousand times better.

Skybird
08-15-06, 01:45 PM
Yes. German ebay currently has it on offer, but bidding pushed it to 20 Euros, 3 days left. That is much these days. I saw it at Saturn just three or four weeks ago, for 10 or 15 euros. Sometimes some old quantities pop up from the middle of nowhere, so keep your eyes open for your local shops and warehouses, Nomad.

I also want to tell you this, Nomad. the standard games that you often play for just some weeks, couple of months in most cases, costs let's say 39 dollars/40-50 euros. Skip three of such short-term entertainments, and you get one substantial one that will keep you busy for years, if you are seriously interested in that matter (tanks, armoured warfare).

nomadBLN
08-15-06, 02:45 PM
thanks for the fast and helpfull answers i thing i would buy sbp it looks really good
thanks for your help