PDA

View Full Version : Banned user notification: Kurushio

Onkel Neal
07-19-06, 05:48 PM
You were given several friendly requests and a warning to avoid vulgar language, provoking members, and sending obscene private messages. You have not replied nor changed your behavior. When I got in tonight, there were 3 PMs from different people, all with complaints about your obscene language to them. Find another sandbox to play in.

Neal Stevens
Subsim Admin

Linton
07-19-06, 05:59 PM
Neal, I would like to commend your patience and tolerance that you have shown with this individual ,despite much provocation and abuse of your good-will from him.

Gizzmoe
07-19-06, 10:21 PM
w00t!!!

joea
07-20-06, 04:25 AM
Sigh, well no surprise, never got an apology nor the courtesy that he read the explanation of my POV on a issue in a long post (hey it's still shorter than Skybird's avergare post). Ah well. :-? Thanks for making this a good place Neal. Now what about those multiple accounts around? (joke) :p

The Noob
07-20-06, 06:28 PM
Another Nuked Member

http://www.asp-nuke.com/nuke4.jpg

System Message: Neal Stevens Delivered Thermonuclear Devestation to Kurushio

"The Mighty Neal Has Spoken"

:lol:

That Kurushio guy got himself banned/Nuked so fast, i didn't even noticed him. :huh:

:rotfl:

Well, according to what is written here he deserved it. Thank you for Enforcing the Rulez Neal.

P_Funk
07-21-06, 02:50 AM
Actually he was a brief import from the Danerous Waters forums, or so he said. He had a fair number of posts. He just apparently rubbed wrong with us SH folk. He had a total of 526 posts! that ain't no noobie score. but apparently his social skills were that of a greenhorn.:doh:

Oh well. His loss.

XabbaRus
07-21-06, 03:33 PM
Not just you guys, he rubbed wrong with DW people too, I had an altracation with him earlier. I called him a troll, guess I wasn't wrong.

Neal is baning done by IP or Username or both. I'd hate for him to pop up here again with a different user name.

P_Funk
07-21-06, 04:14 PM
Oh I love those moments! I've been a part of a few web boards in the past and a few disgruntled banned members have reutrned under alter-egos and gone postal on the group. One of the more memorable was a guy who said "A cookie for who can guess who I am". Sadly he was rebanned befor we found out....

Bum
07-22-06, 01:46 AM
Neal's a patient guy but don't piss him off. Honestly, if me and Neal were in the same room I'd kill myself just to make sure he didn't hurt me.

Sea Demon
07-22-06, 02:45 AM
Another Nuked Member.

I don't remember too many people being banned on this site. What a shame it finally comes to that. Oh well, behave yourselves kiddies. :D

HunterICX
07-22-06, 08:57 AM
Neal's a patient guy but don't piss him off. Honestly, if me and Neal were in the same room I'd kill myself just to make sure he didn't hurt me.

well...if he nukes people, better tell everyone in the Area where you live in to get the hell out of the danger zone because Neal is comming packed with an New Experimental Ban Nuke :rotfl:

SnowStan
07-22-06, 11:29 AM

well...if he nukes people, better tell everyone in the Area where you live in to get the hell out of the danger zone because Neal is comming packed with an New Experimental Ban Nuke :rotfl:

I heard Neal's agent asked him if he wanted to be in Brokeback Mountain. Neal's agent has been missing for almost 2 years now. :huh:

Linton
07-23-06, 04:00 PM
Having read a few of the banned members posts I think Neal showed a lot of restraint before he banned him.I just hope that he does not resurface.