PDA

View Full Version : Sticky's, sticky's, get your sticky's

Deathblow
05-29-06, 12:30 PM
Sure are a lot of sticky's on this section. 13 sticky's, about 4 active threads. Time for some cleaning up?

LuftWolf
05-29-06, 12:58 PM
Nope, I think this forum is just fine the way it is, maybe losing one or two... and my opinion will actually matter if Neal gets around to restoring my moderator capabilities for this forum. :)

Deathblow
05-29-06, 02:08 PM
Let's see...

The Dangerous Waters sound effects mod sticky only has one reply from Kapitan, and no links at all.

The Advanced Torpedo Control Beta sticky doesn't need to be a sticky since its been absorbed into LW&A. Half the disscussion occuring in the LW&A threads here and the other half occuring on the DW section LW&A threads...

Speaking LW&A. There are 3 seperate threads, all redunant. The LW&A Readme is a sperate sticky from the LW&A file link, seperate from the LW&A discussion threads... and the LW&A discussion is redundant between the LW&A Mod working issues thread sticky and the LW&A discussion thread sticky...and that's not mentioning the 2 seperate and redundant threads on the main DW section.

Xabbus hasn't touched his sticky's in 3months...

And the completed mod stickies could all be combined under one sticky as a completed mods list with links.

This is really a disorganized, thread-happy mess.

LuftWolf
05-30-06, 12:27 AM
Ok, you got me.

I'm doing some pruning.

Anyone ever tell you that you need to be more honest with people about how you feel? :lol: :D

Cheers,
David

LuftWolf
05-30-06, 12:29 AM
That's my part... Xabba can take care of what he wants to of his own posts. :up: