PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer command remake for SH III!!!

Swede
02-28-06, 10:04 AM
let me start of by apologising and saying thank you. i apologise that i lied with the topic, i thank you for your attention.

i know this is the wrong place to post this, but this is the most active part of the forum

to the point: does anyone ever play sh2 or dscmnd online anymore??? id love to see some online action with it and was wondering if anyone here is interested

Dowly
02-28-06, 10:20 AM
You know, it doesnt matter where you post your topic. It gets moved pretty quickly.

SmokinTep
02-28-06, 10:21 AM
:rotfl: Nice hat Dowly........

Dowly
02-28-06, 10:25 AM
:rotfl: Nice hat Dowly........

Thanks, mate! :ping:

blue3golf
02-28-06, 12:55 PM
You can find some action for it over at sub club. We just had a battle couple days ago. Good turnout.

SubSerpent
02-28-06, 09:38 PM
Damn LIAR!!! I wanted a Destroyer Command remake with SHIII graphics and engine! Bloody Bastard!! Shame on you!!!

BUT...

No, I don't know where to play SHII online anymore! What's wrong with SHIII? Better gameplay, better graphics, better forums, what more could you want? SHII is dead a a door nail my friend. Time to forget the past and move on with the present. Now Destoyrer Command might still be hanging around since there isn't a remake yet! COME ON UBI, give us some Tin Cans to play with!

HEMISENT
02-28-06, 09:40 PM
And the punishment for lying is....You get to wear Dowlys hat for a week.

Swede
03-01-06, 06:05 AM
Damn LIAR!!! I wanted a Destroyer Command remake with SHIII graphics and engine! Bloody Bastard!! Shame on you!!!

BUT...

No, I don't know where to play SHII online anymore! What's wrong with SHIII? Better gameplay, better graphics, better forums, what more could you want? SHII is dead a a door nail my friend. Time to forget the past and move on with the present. Now Destoyrer Command might still be hanging around since there isn't a remake yet! COME ON UBI, give us some Tin Cans to play with!

well if someone is playing shII, you can play destroyer command as well. and yes shII sucks compared to shIII, but nothing beats calling general quarters