PDA

View Full Version : What happened to CV's post?

Onkel Neal
02-18-06, 09:35 PM
Did this get deleted without notice?

Onkel Neal
02-19-06, 08:17 PM
Anybody? I know there was thread here with CV707 saying he was looking for new exciting smilies or he would be moving to Ubi's forum. I'm just curious, did he delete the whole thread?

Takeda Shingen
02-19-06, 08:22 PM
Can he do that? I know that I can delete my post if I do so before the next post comes, but after that it's there for good. I figured that the same applied to authored threads.

EDIT: Wait, I can't do that after all. Nevermind, he should not have been able to delete anything.

Chad
02-19-06, 08:26 PM
Neal, I think it was in the SH3 forums, have you checked there?

Onkel Neal
02-19-06, 08:53 PM
Oh, ok, I thought it was in here.

No, I didn't think a registered user could delete the whole thread... I know I didn't delete it, I cannot find my post to the topic either. Strange :doh:

Chad
02-19-06, 09:03 PM
I can't seem to find it now either..

I searched back 4 pages, (as much as my dialup access would let me) to bump it up for you but nothing :damn:

Gizzmoe
02-20-06, 12:29 AM

It was in here, the thread was moved from the SH3 forum. After you´d posted in the thread he posted two messages, one saying that he´ll never come back and one saying that he´ll sue you because he nearly choked on a sandwich when he saw that his post count was down to "6". A short time later the thread got deleted.

Takeda Shingen
02-20-06, 06:38 AM
It was in here, the thread was moved from the SH3 forum. After you´d posted in the thread he posted two messages, one saying that he´ll never come back and one saying that he´ll sue you because he nearly choked on a sandwich when he saw that his post count was down to "6".

I hope that this serves to enlighten the community about the dangers of eating and posting. Be safe, people.

Onkel Neal
02-20-06, 08:17 PM

It was in here, the thread was moved from the SH3 forum. After you´d posted in the thread he posted two messages, one saying that he´ll never come back and one saying that he´ll sue you because he nearly choked on a sandwich when he saw that his post count was down to "6". A short time later the thread got deleted.

Lol, I thought he would be amused :arrgh!: Well, if he cannot take a joke.... :rotfl:

Gizzmoe
02-25-06, 07:42 AM
No, I did not delete it. Gizz did.

(Or at least that's what I thought)

I´m not moderating this forum, so I can´t delete delete anything here. Also when I delete a thread I never do that without notice.

Gizzmoe
02-25-06, 07:51 AM
Either John Channing or Drebbel, or the forum software had a bug and the thread just disappeared by accident.

Dowly
02-25-06, 08:16 AM
Either John Channing or Drebbel, or the forum software had a bug and the thread just disappeared by accident.

:rotfl:

Gizzmoe
02-25-06, 10:54 AM
Well someone also deleted all of my ~600 posts. Only the quotes are left!

Guess who that someone was...

Onkel Neal
02-25-06, 04:09 PM
Well someone also deleted all of my ~600 posts. Only the quotes are left!

No, they are still there. Just click on Posts by CV 707 and you get 184 matches, probably all that are still in the main db. :ping:

Gizzmoe
02-26-06, 12:01 AM
I tried. And all I see is quotes.

:zzz:

Click on the subject title to see the full post.

Dowly
02-26-06, 06:17 AM
It´s funny to browse some of the threads, as there´s no longer CV´s posts in there. Looks like I´m talking to myself in some occasions. :doh: :rotfl:

Takeda Shingen
03-01-06, 03:46 PM
Until the next flipout, that is.

Gizzmoe
06-26-06, 03:48 AM
Get over it! :)

Drebbel
06-27-06, 05:09 PM
Mebbe he just asked for it ;)

Drebbel
07-10-06, 01:28 AM
Maybe he asked for it because he told SubSim he would leave the forum, he was unhappy here, this forum sucked, wanted his account to be deleted, and more of that talk. But it is all a long time ago so I do not remember real good.

I don't know what exactly happend but it seems not unusual to me that in that case your posts disappear.

I you play Casiono you can win and you can loose :D

Sir Big Jugs
07-12-06, 07:21 PM
Ok, lets just remove this thread forever eh?:oops: