PDA

View Full Version : A couple of more questions about DC

LeroyJ
01-14-06, 06:13 PM
Hello again,

I'm still having fun with DC but I have a couple of more questions.

Is there a way to convert the 10.5cm guns on the Bismarck to function like the 5"DP guns on the Kongo class battleships? I want them to back up the sec guns against surface targets and fire flak shells at planes when needed. I think both types of shells are provided for in the system folder and it would seem more realistic for them to function this way.

Have other players had graphic problems when certain ships take damage? For instance whenever the Royal Sovereign gets hit the guns become invisible. On the Akizuki class ships the turret in front of the bridge vanishes after a bit of damage. On the Pensacola the aft mast becomes superimposed over the third turret when that section gets hit.

Leroy

Palindromeria
01-15-06, 11:47 AM
:lol:

cant say ive noticed those specifically.

the ijn b2 sub tends to vanish amidships when used as player in sh2.

kinda odd watching a disconnected stem and stern drive around. :huh:

also really annoys the enemy player dd in a multi :up:

turnerg
01-15-06, 07:12 PM
I remember those glitches..... :roll:

I remembered trying to do that at one point, but I never got the secondary's to work that way...they never shot flak shells, or automatically fired starshell....

why not just make some 15inch Flak shells :arrgh!:

LeroyJ
01-16-06, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I wish I could get those guns to work properly. I got the 3"dp guns on the Sendai class to work right and fixed the non functioning sec guns on the Conte di Cavour. The idea of 15" flak shells isn't that completely crazy I guess since the Japenese ships have them. However I haven't had much luck with them so far. Maybe I'll try some for the 5.9"guns.

The vanishing guns on the Royal Sovereign are annoying since it is one of my favorite original ships in the game. Ive alway been fond of it because it still retains much of its WWI look or character unlike the Queen Elizabeth.