PDA

View Full Version : Starting out

Damo1977
10-11-05, 08:51 AM
:lol: ALright I decided to edit it from working man class , to editorial material. Well me, myself, and I have myself a little business. Straightline history-boy-work-streetkid-work-(6 weeks) business................. If anyone gets offended by this I aint changing it.

(editors note)

If you don't get this thread it was because I changed it due to personal and continous attacks by StdDev and/or Iceman.. Basically as of October the 10 2005 I have started my own business. So I decided to let the world know back than. But due to attacks from a certain person/persons I changed my opening statement a couple of times which lost the meaning, than switched off due to me getting fired up and not wanting to start a war.. And now I am too busy to even care, but I decided to state where I am coming from.

Basically it was, I am a business owner, after a life of ups and downs. SOmething I never dreamed of, and it landed in my pocket. Gizzmoe, Drebbel, Abraham and Mr Stevens, something u wouldn't believe, maybe in a couple of weeks I can donate money....

But with smarts arses like them, StdDev or Iceman, I say Go get........., who needs this ****e

StdDev
10-11-05, 08:59 AM
Damo.. you do crack me up sometimes..... :yep:

Standard Deviation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
In probability and statistics, the standard deviation is the most commonly used measure of statistical dispersion. Simply put, it measures how spread out the values in a data set are.

The importance of the standard deviation arises from Chebyshev's theorem, which asserts that in any data set, nearly all of the values will be close to the mean value, where the meaning of "close to" is specified by the standard deviation.

Kapitan
10-11-05, 09:00 AM
oh boy not again

Damo1977
10-11-05, 09:09 AM
I would like to know what it hasn't change, that was my first copy.............Care anymore? FUk it

Damo1977
10-11-05, 09:28 AM

Standard Deviation
In probability and statistics, the standard deviation is the most commonly used measure of statistical dispersion. Simply put, it measures how spread out the values in a data set are.

The importance of the standard deviation arises from Chebyshev's theorem, which asserts that in any data set, nearly all of the values will be close to the mean value, where the meaning of "close to" is specified by the standard deviation.

and what u developing?
what STD, don't the human race suffer enough without you developing more? Now go listen to yourself and cry. I don't really hate USA, but with you hanging off me arse (sorry ass), is there no wonder why I may?

Damo1977
10-11-05, 09:42 AM

Standard Deviation

Sorry that aint me, the probabalities of me falling into place are nil.........Cause me individual, and aint nothing less.

Damo1977
10-11-05, 09:50 AM
OH well I seriously give up, forget it, not congrats here just agruements from start from, changed it numerous time, give up.............

joea
10-11-05, 09:59 AM
Are you starting your own business, if so congrats. Or are you writing a book. I just don't understand what you are starting up mate. Therefore I don't get what the others are whinging (sp?) about.

bradclark1
10-11-05, 12:50 PM
Are you starting your own business, if so congrats. Or are you writing a book. I just don't understand what you are starting up mate. Therefore I don't get what the others are whinging (sp?) about.

Phew. I thought it was just me.

Damo1977
10-11-05, 09:38 PM

'STD Developer" was firing up my cylinders and 'nearly' making me go full steam ahead, so I left it at that. Sorry for starting a 'book' or making heeblee jeeblee. I was just quite happy, after a long journey and than this happens. My new venture in life.

I have a business :rock:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6360/launch44up.jpg

and Joeaa thank you for the congrats +
finally in a couple of weeks I may be able to 'donate' money.

Christian Reich
10-11-05, 11:46 PM
wow was that a quadruple post?

lesrae
10-12-05, 05:07 AM
I ran this thread through babel fish to see if it helped; IE locked up on me. :o

SUBMAN1
10-12-05, 09:40 AM
huh? I don't get this thread.

Sailor Steve
10-12-05, 12:42 PM
That's okay. There are some things man was not meant to know...

Iceman
10-12-05, 09:58 PM
Ya have to be able to understand alcholic stupor talk....yes yes we love you...no no we don't think bad of you....no no you did'nt pee your pants ya spilled your drink on yourself again....yes right there yes...thats your beddie bye...nighty night. :dead:

Damo1977
10-13-05, 05:29 AM
Ya have to be able to understand alcholic stupor talk....yes yes we love you...no no we don't think bad of you....no no you did'nt pee your pants ya spilled your drink on yourself again....yes right there yes...thats your beddie bye...nighty night. :dead:

:cry: Its 'alcoholic stupor' not alcholic stupor.....get it right!! Starting to think Iceman and StdDev are one and the same. And anyhow Iceman or StdDev what ever u want to call urself, yes I have made a mistake or mistakes in my past, but alas, I wasn't the mistake that broke a condom, unlike you buddy.

StdDev
10-13-05, 09:19 AM
If you don't get this thread it was because I changed it due to personal and continous attacks by StdDev and/or Iceman..
Damo Damo Damo... sigh...
In your initial post, among your other rants you asked what "StdDev" was... I answered you ... its "Standard Deviation"!
And for some reason you decided that my answer was a "personal attack" on you... I really dont know why.. and ya know what? I really dont give a flyin phuque why

'STD Developer" was firing up my cylinders and 'nearly' making me go full steam ahead,
And STILL you dont know that its Std Deviation. It is a statistical term.. see my reply to the first post for an explanation of what Standard Deviation is.
I guarantee that "Standard Deviation" was not invented just to piss you off.. here comes the hard part now.. "It has nothing to do with you!" It is not about you.. so get over it!

Starting to think Iceman and StdDev are one and the same. And anyhow Iceman or StdDev what ever u want to call urself, yes I have made a mistake or mistakes in my past, but alas, I wasn't the mistake that broke a condom
And again you start throwing personal attacks and insults.
I'm fairly thick skinned and seem to be able to tolerate alot of crap.. but you have been doggin my posts with your psychotic reasoning and throwing insults at me.

So.. take your meds... breathe through your nose.. and calm yourself the phuque down!

StdDev
(Standard Deviation)
from SoCal (Southern California)

Iceman
10-13-05, 01:47 PM
I love ya...Damo...may you live long...and prosper.

P.S. It is Standard Deviation ...It is a statistical term.. ya get it. LMAO :rotfl:

Damo1977
10-13-05, 04:58 PM
but you have been doggin my posts with your psychotic reasoning and throwing insults at me.

So.. take your meds... breathe through your nose.. and calm yourself the phuque down!

StdDev
(Standard Deviation)
from SoCal (Southern California)

I just gotta say, thats my point, you have been doggin me. But alas, you feel I have.

I accept your apology ;).

Geez these meds you sent are cool STDDev. But why am I seeing flying pink elephants?(smartarse Fluck ;) )

I love ya...Damo...may you live long...and prosper.

Since you have said that. I have decided to stop collecting my dog turds with the object of parcelposting them to a business called Cyber Allies.

Anyhow must get to work, take care all, have a safe and good day/night.