PDA

View Full Version : Rita & George Bush

Abraham
09-21-05, 04:47 PM
The past 100 years only 3 (three) Cat. 5 hurricanes were recorded.
Now, in less than 1 (one) month 2 (two) hurricanes Cat. 5 have showed up and strike the U.S. Gulf coast.
Is this an accident, or are there deeper reasons for this.
Skybird already predicted that extreme hurricanes would be more common just a few weeks ago!
If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.
Now even I am convinced by the argumentation of Skybird and Cindy. I think that these hurricanes hasve nothing to do with a meteoretical abnormality anymore. I further predict that more Cat. 4 & 5 hurricanes will ravage the U.S. Gulf coast.
This will not stop untill Pres. Bush becomes a real Christian and withdraws all U.S. troops from Vietnam and the National Guard from New Orleans and at least 100 miles from the rest of the Gulf coast.
Furthermore, the fact that these hurricanes all hit the U.S. Gulf coast and not the Atlantic coast is a clear indication that the U.S. Oil Industry is to blame and that the motivation for the Vietnam war was oil and oil only. Thus the U.N. Food for Oil program should be restored immediately since the costs corruption in this program are much lower than the costs of fighting the war.
Finally George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration.Bush should call upon Pres. unElect Cindy Sheeham to take over the Administration in order to make the United States of America save again.

(To avoid any unwanted support from AAs: I wasn't really serious but just sarcastic about the stupidity of Cindy S.)

martes86
09-21-05, 05:09 PM
:hmm: The bad side of believing in some religion... saying stupid things.
I stopped believing in God when I realised that he did nothing to help the millions of people suffering in this world (even though that he has power to do everything). The only ones that help people with problems are the people themselves. We should praise them instead of praising God. :roll:

Damo1977
09-21-05, 05:19 PM
I stopped believing in God

Yeah I went through the Catholic education system for 13years, and came out an atheist. My mate was a full blooded Christian, so he copped it when he raved on about things like 'There were never dinosaurs, God only put the bones in the ground as presents so we could find them' etc....

Skybird
09-21-05, 05:56 PM
I like stability. For that reason it's nice to see that it is always the same guys abusing rethorics for a cheap shot and get an easy score. You could climb on top of the Everest without an oxygene mask, Abraham. You have more than enough air in your head.

August
09-21-05, 06:03 PM
I am also a survivor of Catholic school and while i'm not religious i do believe in a supreme being.

But i believe the very concept of God is way beyond human ability to analyze, quantize and define into a neat little package like we attempt to do with everything in our world. All religions are just attempts to do the impossible and therefore all flawed to varying degrees.

That doesn't mean religions have no value. Nearly all of them provide a decent guide to live by, a blue print if you will, on the difference between right and wrong.

Abraham
09-21-05, 06:11 PM
I'm always gratefull for any complement on this forum, especially from you, Skybird!
:rotfl:

Somehow I knew you would take the bait, after you stated that Cindy Sheehams demands for Bush leaving office on her own webside were "reasonable" (you'll excuse me for taking the word "reasonable" out of its proper context; you know how I love to misquote).
Anti Americanism is not limited by stupidity...
...it is always the same guys abusing rethorics for a cheap shot and get an easy score.A wise man (me) once said: "The one who takes a cheap shot needs a cheap target!"
:D

Abraham
09-21-05, 06:30 PM
This should not get into some predictable battle between Skybird and me.
Let's get back to the topic.
Cindy S. said that if George Bush was a real Christian the destruction of New Orleans would never have happened.
And Skybird predicted more severe hurricanes to ravage the U.S. coast.

The question is, should we take them serious and are they right. Because, if they are, some of us - me including - should really change their perspective...
After all, these hurricanes have to stop!

Iceman
09-21-05, 06:43 PM
I like stability. For that reason it's nice to see that it is always the same guys abusing rethorics for a cheap shot and get an easy score. You could climb on top of the Everest without an oxygene mask, Abraham. You have more than enough air in your head.

Wherever Germany extends her sway, she ruins culture.

The Germans are like women, you can scarcely ever fathom their depths--they haven't any.
Nietzsche

Bet ya saw that coming...
http://www.cyberallies.com/nostro.gif

The Depths of Skybird wisdom...will we ever know it?

tycho102
09-21-05, 07:37 PM
I view global warming the same way I view abortion.

I'd rather make contraception mandatory, both male and female. Just integrate it into our public school program and have everbody get a shot of Depo-Provera. Remove the question of abortion. Run an end-around the abortion issue.

Regardless of whether or not we are "warming" the planet, I want us off petroleum combustion. Period. That includes combusting our own petroleum, but mostly, it means not supporting OPEC. Since petroleum is really just an energy storage unit, much like the fat in your body, I would rather use hydrogen as our storage unit. I would like to use nuclear reactors (including "breeder" reactors) to generate the energy, and use the energy to generate the hydrogen on site. It's just a better system, no matter how you look at it; safety, infrastructure, performance. As a secondary issue, we need a high-temperature superconductive transmission grid to connect the entire nation. Run an end-around global warming.

August
09-21-05, 07:47 PM
By a strange coincidence i have an Aunt named Rita who lives in Texas.

Damo1977
09-21-05, 09:31 PM
If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.

Actually why can't Cindy use God etc, when Mr Bush said that he personally talks to God, and God was the one that advised him to invade Iraq. :hmm: Who is the real nut? A person that uses God/religion to try and stop bloodshed or a person that uses God/religion to wage his personal wars with other peoples blood?

Abraham
09-22-05, 01:54 AM

Actually why can't Cindy use God etc, when Mr Bush said that he personally talks to God, and God was the one that advised him to invade Iraq. :hmm: Who is the real nut? A person that uses God/religion to try and stop bloodshed or a person that uses God/religion to wage his personal wars with other peoples blood?
You're right, except for the fact that George Bush never said that.
It is a quote from a misquote...

Abraham
09-22-05, 02:08 AM
Here are both quotes that led me to start this thread and change my mind:
Skybird predicted:But what is even more worrying is that due to the constant warming of the oceans as well as of the climate, the future will necessarily see an increase both in frequency and intensity of hurricanes, and other extreme weather phenomenons as well...
I hate to say it, but much what we have seen in natural desasters of the last years is man-made phenomenons. And it will become worse than this, necessarily so.
and Cindy Sheeham prayed:If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.
There is only one conclusion to avert more doom for the U.S.:
George Bush should truly listen to God and Skybird!

martes86
09-22-05, 03:59 AM
My mate was a full blooded Christian, so he copped it when he raved on about things like 'There were never dinosaurs, God only put the bones in the ground as presents so we could find them' etc....

:o

Both quote's that led me to start this thread and change my mind:
Skybird predicted:But what is even more worrying is that due to the constant warming of the oceans as well as of the climate, the future will necessarily see an increase both in frequency and intensity of hurricanes, and other extreme weather phenomenons as well...
I hate to say it, but much what we have seen in natural desasters of the last years is man-made phenomenons. And it will become worse than this, necessarily so.
and Cindy Sheeham prayed:If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.
There is only one conclusion to avert more doom for the U.S.:
George Bush should truly listen to God and Skybird!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

August
09-22-05, 11:13 AM
None of you guys cares about my poor aunt Rita... :down:

Seeadler
09-22-05, 11:25 AM
This will not stop untill Pres. Bush becomes a real Christian and withdraws all U.S. troops from Vietnam ... U.S. Oil Industry is to blame and that the motivation for the Vietnam war was oil and oil only.
US troops are in Vietnam fighting for oil? :hmm: Now I know why I payed so much at the gas station this morning :lol:

Abraham
09-22-05, 11:42 AM
This will not stop untill Pres. Bush becomes a real Christian and withdraws all U.S. troops from Vietnam ... U.S. Oil Industry is to blame and that the motivation for the Vietnam war was oil and oil only.
US troops are in Vietnam fighting for oil? :hmm: Now I know why I payed so much at the gas station this morning :lol:
Ah Seeadler, you're the first who caught me!
I was playing for time and thought I might win 30 more years...
I know it's ridiculous, but so are the quotes.
To tell you the truth, the whole posting was a joke. I have nothing against the U.S. oil industry, where would the U.S. be without it? And my final judgement on the Iraq war is still pending...

Abraham
09-22-05, 11:49 AM
Empty words without relevance, Skybird!
You should know that in order to climb the Mount Everest you need air in your lungs, not in your head.
I have that from reliable sources and I can provide at least 2 (two) independent quotes!

Seeadler
09-22-05, 02:09 PM
I was playing for time and thought I might win 30 more years...

Ah that calms me down, because I will go in January for three weeks to Vietnam on vacation and visit a girlfriend there :sunny:

Type941
09-22-05, 02:41 PM
To those who once said I like conspiracy theories, here's one for ya that even I have a lot of trouble beleiving. Just read and decide to laugh it of or go 'hmm'. I laughed it off.

Weatherman Claims Japanese Mafia Behind Hurricane Katrina
POCATELLO, Idaho (Wireless Flash) – Here’s a theory that’s sure to cause a storm of controversy: A meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho, claims Japanese gangsters known as the Yakuza caused Hurricane Katrina.
Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he’s is convinced it was caused by electromagnetic generators from ground-based microwave transmitters.

The generators emit a soundwave between three and 30 megahertz and Stevens claims the Russians invented the storm-creating technology back in 1976 and sold it to others in the late 1980s.

Stevens says the clouds formed by the generators are different than normal clouds and are able to appear out of nowhere and says Katrina had many rotation points that are unusual for hurricanes.

At least ten nations and organizations possess the technology but Stevens suspects the Japanese Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima.

Stevens will discuss the storm creation theory tomorrow night (Sep. 9) on an internet radio show at www.thesciencedetective.com

SUBMAN1
09-22-05, 03:03 PM
You know, there is a lot of logic in this thread. :hmm: I especially like the super machine that must be based on super tanker ships, powered by what must be a nuke generator suspended by miles of cable in between them, with super storm electromagnetic generation guns operating at a specific frequency for making massive storms. Sounds relatively plausable. NOT!

-S

tycho102
09-22-05, 05:09 PM
Well, I guess there's one thing that we learned with Katrina, that is directly applicable to Rita. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/22/AR2005092201447_pf.html)

The Canadian Navy sent in ships and divers a week after Katrina.
But Puetz said the Canadians quickly called in an SOS: "We are using restaurant place-mat maps. Can you help us?" they asked.

Somebody get the Canadians some Rand-McNally gas station maps? :rotfl:

Damo1977
09-22-05, 08:40 PM

Abraham, I saw that from the start, but I thought you were having a mental crisis so I didn't press that point, just incase you got taken away by people in white coats.

August
09-22-05, 10:25 PM
Somebody get the Canadians some Rand-McNally gas station maps? :rotfl:

Don't scoff, tourist maps won the war. :D

Abraham
09-23-05, 09:19 AM

Abraham, I saw that from the start, but I thought you were having a mental crisis so I didn't press that point, just incase you got taken away by people in white coats.
@ Damo1977:
When I have a mental crisis, I don't post...

kiwi_2005
09-29-05, 09:01 PM
'There were never dinosaurs, God only put the bones in the ground as presents so we could find them' etc...

Damo only 'Jehovah Witnesses' believe in that theory that there were no dinosaurs. Im surpise if other christains believe that. No im not JW either.

I can see what Abraham is saying. But I think GB did the right thing in targetting iraq, cos any evil dictator needs to be silenced. I think next on the list needs to be that vain leader of Zimbawee, he needs to be taken out as well.
But coming back to bush he should of done it the CIA way, take Hussain out silently, a hitman even. Now all hes doing is getting a lot of americans killed in iraq. For what? The jobs been done, hussain is captured, pull the americans out.

Also another thing, when that tidal wave hit the pacific this yr and something like 30000 died, the US were the first to offer first aid, even though the island most affected were poluated by muslims and alot of them supporters of Lin Badin. How many mulisms have offered to help the amerians in the last two hurricanes that have striked america. God might be angry at Bush, but he'll always protect the US. Just now and then hell let one or two mishaps happen to wake up the leader.

About God, in my mine he exists. Although i am a hippocrate, i blame God when things dont go right, and when things do go right i ignore him, LOL. I find it funny that Christains are considered to be catholics. Cathlocs believe in the mother mary, they pray to her statue, yet in the bible mother mary is NOT an important figure. She shouldn't be worshiped. Therefore to me Catholism is a false religeon.

The Avon Lady
09-29-05, 11:29 PM
But who's Rita Bush? :hmm:

Abraham
09-30-05, 12:34 AM
But who's Rita Bush? :hmm:
Ssssshhhhhhht. Don't mention her.

Skybird
09-30-05, 06:30 AM
The jobs been done, hussain is captured, pull the americans out.

And leave behind a scene that is in a more violant mess than under Hussein? What is your plan? Wait three years and then kickout the next personification of Satan? Then leave the rubble, wait three yeras, and do it again? accumulating heavenly credits by breeding devils so that you have devils to kick out and claim heavenly prestige by that?

How many mulisms have offered to help the amerians in the last two hurricanes that have striked america.

Hehe, even the evil, slick Iranians have offered their help :lol: for whatever it was worth. Another major Muslim faction that offered help, whatever it was: Indonesia (there are two and a half Indoensians for every american on this earth ;) ). And maybe you have forgotten the very massive public demonstrations in all Islmaic nations in favour of the US after 9/11. Not to mention the handful of cows and sheep an bitterly poor tribe in Africa have given to the american ambassador, that he brings them to his country as a relief for your suffering people. That most countries in the Muslim sphere cannot help with special personnel or knowledge because they do not have it, and having them sending money to the US wouldn'T have made much sense, cannot have anything to do with the lacking help effort from Muslim countries, can it? ;)

God might be angry at Bush, but he'll always protect the US. Just now and then hell let one or two mishaps happen to wake up the leader.

Ooops. just one or two mishaps to wake up the leader. Glad to hear that. We feared it was something serious.
I assume the twothousand additonal graves on american war cemetaries are also just two thousand additional mishaps to wake up your leader. 30.000 killed civilians in Iraq: mishaps only. The tens of thousands of disloacted people at the gulf coast: mishaps only. I imagine standing side by side with an american refugee who stands at the rubble that once his house was, and tell him: "Take it easy. You are just a mishap, compris?" - All this FX-show just to make one person waking up? Send your God over to me. I think I may want to have a very serious word with him. I admit, no matter how bad the cost-result bilance was, the adressed person did did wake up, stopped the experiments he fooled arond with and returned to the good ol' well-proven means: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426

Therefore to me Catholism is a false religeon. I feel relief. At least there is ONE thing we agree upon.

Abraham
09-30-05, 07:52 AM
How many mulisms have offered to help the amerians in the last two hurricanes that have striked america.
Hehe, even the evil, slick Iranians have offered their help :lol: for whatever it was worth. Another major Muslim faction that offered help, whatever it was: Indonesia (there are two and a half Indoensians for every american on this earth ;) ). And maybe you have forgotten the very massive public demonstrations in all Islmaic nations in favour of the US after 9/11. If you are that extensive and complete in your arguments you may also mention that some Muslim extremist gave thanks to Allah for striking the U.S. with Kathrina & RitaNot to mention the handful of cows and sheep an bitterly poor tribe in Africa have given to the american ambassador, that he brings them to his country as a relief for your suffering people.Ooops, as his name indicates and his location states kiwi_2005 is a New Zealander...
That most countries in the Muslim sphere cannot help with special personnel or knowledge because they do not have it, and having them sending money to the US wouldn'T have made much sense, cannot have anything to do with the lacking help effort from Muslim countries, can it? ;)Most Muslim countries didn't give a damn about the disaster. Actually, some of the richer ones like Kuwait gave financial support. But it's funny to see you excusing Muslims countries for not helping the U.S. Knowing your disgust of the Muslim religion - any religion - and of the United States for you this must be a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea...
:lol:

Skybird
09-30-05, 07:59 AM
Go balk at some cats and chase them around the block, Snoopy. I have adressed Kiwi's follies, not yours.

Abraham
09-30-05, 08:18 AM
Go balk at some cats and chase them around the block, Snoopy. I have adressed Kiwi's follies, not yours.
You address kiwi's 'follies', I usually address yours...

Konovalov
10-03-05, 08:15 AM
The past 100 years only 3 (three) Cat. 5 hurricanes were recorded.
Now, in less than 1 (one) month 2 (two) hurricanes Cat. 5 have showed up and strike the U.S. Gulf coast.
Is this an accident, or are there deeper reasons for this.
Skybird already predicted that extreme hurricanes would be more common just a few weeks ago!
Now even I am convinced by the argumentation of Skybird and Cindy. I think that these hurricanes hasve nothing to do with a meteoretical abnormality anymore. I further predict that more Cat. 4 & 5 hurricanes will ravage the U.S. Gulf coast.
This will not stop untill Pres. Bush becomes a real Christian and withdraws all U.S. troops from Vietnam and the National Guard from New Orleans and at least 100 miles from the rest of the Gulf coast.
Furthermore, the fact that these hurricanes all hit the U.S. Gulf coast and not the Atlantic coast is a clear indication that the U.S. Oil Industry is to blame and that the motivation for the Vietnam war was oil and oil only. Thus the U.N. Food for Oil program should be restored immediately since the costs corruption in this program are much lower than the costs of fighting the war.
Finally George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration.Bush should call upon Pres. unElect Cindy Sheeham to take over the Administration in order to make the United States of America save again.

(To avoid any unwanted support from AAs: I wasn't really serious but just sarcastic about the stupidity of Cindy S.)

Abraham wins the award for most sarcastic tongue in cheek post of 2005. :up:

Abraham
10-04-05, 01:59 AM
Hi Konovalov, thanks for the compliment...
Good to see you back! This forum is - as always - in need of a moderate voice like yours.
You two had a nice time in Paris?
And I seem to remember that now you will be living in Britain instaed of Australia, right?

Konovalov
10-04-05, 05:16 AM
Hi Konovalov, thanks for the compliment...
Good to see you back! This forum is - as always - in need of a moderate voice like yours.
You two had a nice time in Paris?
And I seem to remember that now you will be living in Britain instaed of Australia, right?

Yes, I'm all married up now and we have retruned from our 11 night honeymoon in Paris. It was great and we are now happy to be back at home and settling into normal married life. Inshallah I will be able to get some photos of the wedding online in the not too distant future. We have just starting fasting today as it is the beginning of the month of Ramadhan which is not too dissimilar from the time of Lent on the Christian calender. So during this period I won't be very active on the Subsim forums. :(