PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with...

Kapitan
09-19-05, 06:45 PM
an ex friend who is an utter arse hole (_o_)

i lent him sub command about 8 months ago and since then me and him havnt seen eye to eye the guy has an obsesion with seacret missions ect ect and well he is 18 but acts 12

i want the games back cause sub command alone cost me £30 and i want it to sell on or re use it for SCX2C

i have asked around and many willing to help but i cant go in all guns blazing so im keeping it low profile so only me and my dad are going to go around there and sort it out

any of you guys throw any sugesstions into the pan ?

cheers

Type941
09-19-05, 07:00 PM
Kapitain. Buy another game, save your nerves. I usually simply stop communicating with people like that. I just don't need unneccsary agrevation in my life. If I need to fight with someone - i play some sport.

On second note - you paid 30 quid for it?? I paid $10 in a Wallmart long time ago. :P For someone moving to Switzerland in 5 years, you shouldn't be bothered by J30. :)

Kapitan
09-19-05, 07:01 PM
i bought my game when sub command first came out so thats why the high price

Skybird
09-19-05, 07:06 PM
Remove such persons from your social environment.

Or send me in. :cool:

bradclark1
09-19-05, 08:18 PM
Scenerio 1
Go to his house when you know his parents are at home, knock on the door and whoever answers tell them you want to see Joe Blow. When Joe Blow comes to the door ask him "Could I have SC back please". I have found in my years of experience that if you have the balls to be up front, steady and civil in an aggressive situation they really don't know how to act and will comply to your request. It's never failed and I'm fifty now. I'll bet you a soda this will work.
Nearly forgot, don't take your dad.

Scenerio 2
You could probably pick up SC in the bargin bin or used software section
on the cheap.

Brad

Damo1977
09-19-05, 09:47 PM
Or simply do what
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4906/untitled8ie.jpg

does and seek some kind of pure revenge

If you need any hints watch,
South Park's "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode (501)

Kapitan
09-20-05, 01:27 AM
well brad it would work only one thing

his mum is dead and his dad has nothing to do with him and he lives we squats off some poor woman

anyways ive decided probly just get another copy why bother realy

martes86
09-20-05, 03:18 AM
Remove such persons from your social environment.

Or send me in. :cool:

Would you wear a "Hazardous material" indicator? :-j

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Type941
09-20-05, 07:27 AM
well brad it would work only one thing

his mum is dead and his dad has nothing to do with him and he lives we squats off some poor woman

anyways ive decided probly just get another copy why bother realy

Just let him keep the game, it's not worth it. I do as mentioned - remove people like that from my own social environment by simply not interacting with them at all (don't return phone calls, emails, etc). Just don't need the aggrevation.