PDA

View Full Version : Naval Reserve

Marcantilan
09-15-05, 12:31 PM
Well, yesterday I applied for the Naval Reserve.

Today they call me and answer me if I prefer the proffesional branch (after all, I´m a lawyer) or the Marine Corps (part of the navy, like in all the world except USA).

Sure, not a tough decision.

I really hope to pass all the tests and join in, as a MARINE!!

I want to share, I´m really excited about this (and can´t share too much with the girl...)

Kapitan
09-15-05, 12:44 PM
lol why dont you go whole hog and join the proper full time marines

Marcantilan
09-15-05, 01:06 PM
I´m happy with my law job.

But I like the military side of life too.

Now, I want to have both worlds.

August
09-15-05, 01:32 PM
or the Marine Corps (part of the navy, like in all the world except USA).

US Marine Corps is a part of the Navy, always has been.

Marcantilan
09-15-05, 02:32 PM
I always tought is a different service ?????

August
09-15-05, 03:32 PM
I always tought is a different service ?????

Nope, they might like you to think they are but the Navy owns them lock, stock, globe and anchor. A fact us Army guys rib them about constantly. :yep:

Abraham
09-15-05, 03:33 PM
Hi Marcantilan!
Congrats with joining the Marines. B.T.W. I am a lawyer too, but non-American (and too old) so I won't join you.
:D

Fish
09-15-05, 04:16 PM
Hi Marcantilan!
Congrats with joining the Marines. B.T.W. I am a lawyer too, but non-American (and too old) so I won't join you.
:D
He is from Argentina. :|\ You know, ....Maxima? :yep:

Marcantilan
09-15-05, 05:06 PM
Yep, I´m trying to join IMARA reserve as an officer (Marine Infantry, Argentine Republic Navy). I hope I´ll be accepted.

And yes, we are the ones to give you Maxima. We want a big breasts, tall blonde, in exchange.

August, thanks for the explanation!

Abraham
09-15-05, 10:54 PM
Yep, I´m trying to join IMARA reserve as an officer (Marine Infantry, Argentine Republic Navy).
And yes, we are the ones to give you Maxima. We want a big breasts, tall blonde, in exchange...
@ Fish: :oops:
Didn't pay attention to the personal info, sorry.
@ Marcantilan:
If you want something in exchange, come to the big Subsim meeting in Holland and take back home whatever you want!