PDA

View Full Version : Need a COP Here!

Elder-Pirate
07-31-05, 10:30 PM
Geeze what a traffic jam on the way out of Lorient useing the Rub1.42 mod.

Need a 'Harbor Patrol' on this river Berry. :lol: I was amazed at the river traffic but I needed to fix up my way points to my Patrol area so I was looking at the map when my WO yelled out "Aircraft Spotted Sir Bearing 173 long range"........................WHAM............SCRAPE.... .......CRUNCH

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/oleman/RoadHog.jpg

Plowed right into this 'Commerce Raider'. Yeah right "Aircraft Spotted Sir" :rotfl:

Heres the dammage that Raider gave my sub and I got it fixed after awhile and was prepairing to turn around and get repairs but as you can see in the pic there is no text stateing hull precentage, is this the doing of Rub1.42 ?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/oleman/Hitandrun.jpg

No complaints if it is, just so it isn't a bug.

I'm sure before I had this Mod there was hull precentage allways in F7.

Another thing as I'm not out of the river yet I noticed that all the friendlys including two German planes ( BF 109's ? ) did not show any icons and maybe that was one reason I got hit for I thought I was in the clear, Heh so did my WO. :D

Allthough I haven't been anywhere yet useing this mod but I think I'm going to like it.

Next time in port my WO is going to the Eye Doc., heck he can't even see with the binocs on. :rotfl: If he survives this patrol that is. :lol:

FesterShinetop
08-01-05, 02:32 AM
:rotfl:
Yep, you should definately send the watch crew to the eye-doc. Did they by any chance all entered the boat with a dog or white kane...? :P :lol:

You're right, F7 should also show the Hull integrity.

Nopileo
08-01-05, 06:02 AM
Hull integrity is disabled if you're using RUb.

Nice maneuvering! I'm sure the captain on the Raider choked on his coffee as well... :P

Seminole
08-01-05, 07:34 AM
I've noticed that the Merchant Raiders in the unmodded 1.4b version usually run aground before they clear Wilhelmshaven's port waters.

I'm wondering now if these are being piloted by reserve naval officers drafted from the herring fishing fleet. :shifty:

Duncan Idaho
08-01-05, 08:39 AM
I've noticed that the Merchant Raiders in the unmodded 1.4b version usually run aground before they clear Wilhelmshaven's port waters.

I'm wondering now if these are being piloted by reserve naval officers drafted from the herring fishing fleet. :shifty:

You talking about the little Schnellboots? I've noticed outside of Kiel they run aground on the beach WAY too much. Enough that I've wondered just what the heck BdU's up to, giving them another boat every time they sink one. Those things don't grow on trees...

Or do they? Hmm... :hmm: