PDA

View Full Version : this game is like silent hunter 2

gdogghenrikson
07-24-05, 03:08 PM
Dangerous Waters=Silent hunter 2 on steroids, nothing more nothing less

Syxx_Killer
07-24-05, 03:37 PM
Uhhh, I don't get it. How is DW like SH2? http://www.anorenn.com/emoticons/huh.gif http://img200.exs.cx/img200/7135/eyebrow1qb.gif

I never played SH2 so I don't know what it was like.

kgsuarez
07-24-05, 03:41 PM
Ignore him. He is just talking garbage.

Kapitan
07-24-05, 04:10 PM
dont know how the hell you can compair a slow old rusty degraded WW2 german U boat to an akula thats brand new WTF have you been taking ?

oh and by the way stupid remarks made here dont get you anywhere were a close knit comunity who share in what we love ie sub sims dont underestimate us and dont talk crap because we will throw it back in your face many of us either serve at sea or along side a navy or merchant navy or what ever we dont like crap spread in our fourms so i sujest you keep the crap to yourself or find some where else to go

sorry neal had to be said

TLAM Strike
07-24-05, 04:19 PM
Since this guy obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about, don’t bother trying to argue the point with him- it would be just wasted effort. :roll:

Kapitan
07-24-05, 04:32 PM
totaly TLAM save my fingers the energy

Kapitan
07-24-05, 04:51 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

just had a flick through this guys chat log seems this isnt the first time he has chatted crap

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gdogghenrikson
07-24-05, 05:27 PM
just had a flick through this guys chat log seems this isnt the first time he has chatted crap

when have I chatted crap before???

please explain??

p.s. think before you flame

Ula Jolly
07-24-05, 05:58 PM
If you had thought before you even posted, you'd realise that your comparison is cowdung. :up:

Kapitan
07-24-05, 06:25 PM
gdogghenrikson

Replies: 30
Views: 571
Forum: Silent Hunter III Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:51 pm Subject: Explosions are wrong-timing
never noticed......who cares.........

well quite alot of people care acctualy true game play is always good also makes for a better game

thats just one thing i picked up on cant be assed to pick up on anymore too tired and i got better things to do with my time

p.s. think before you flame

no son i think you need to take the step back look then think not me not being nasty but jolly is right DW and SH3 are no comparison

northfromhere
07-26-05, 09:06 PM
Please explain your reason for your comparison further please!

:stare: You must elaborate on that comment more since you just clogged some nuke simmers seawater intakes there :stare:

Rip
07-26-05, 11:23 PM

You obviously would not know **** from shinola.

Stupid cranks!

Get back to the engine room and sweep the baffles non-qual!!

When you get done run down to the ward room and get the Engineer's permission to blow the DCA :yep:

Bellman
07-26-05, 11:44 PM
:lol: What a wind-up.

Much more important matters to discuss - that 'Shore Leave' avator is back - (isnt it ? Wagon !) :huh:

Beats Lennie, Penguin slapper and Gobble Shark. You too have seen them - right ? Sure ? Phew. :o

I think the big controllers here just wind me up with the Green Giant - they know I've offered a
kings ransome for it to be mine in perpetuity (Wig speak) :damn:

Its things like that , that really matter not the teasing of the Tin Canners. :arrgh!:

Fandango
07-27-05, 04:48 AM

True...they both come on CD-ROM...

XabbaRus
07-27-05, 05:28 AM
The guy's a troll. Ignore him...

Konovalov
07-27-05, 05:40 AM
The guy's a troll. Ignore him...

Unfortunately people have taken the bait.

gonzman
07-27-05, 06:53 AM
I think he was refering to the Graphics rather than anything else.

I just got DW and i actualy think apart from the water the graphics are about the same or maybe worse than some of the graphics in Sub Command.

I'm just hoping it's a problem with my video card (nVidia 6200, newest drivers) but on the highest details i can find and set the game looks like 256 colour and everything looks software rendered (even the sky, blocky fat pixels) except the water which seems to be pretty high quality.

Bellman
07-27-05, 07:09 AM
As this thread is a waste of space - I feel free to carry on my obsession. :D

:sunny: Fandango I just love that 'Night' avator of yours - havent seen that one before (the avator not the 'lady' :huh: )

Kapitan
07-27-05, 07:56 AM
hahaha lol :P:P

Fandango
07-27-05, 09:22 AM
:sunny: Fandango I just love that 'Night' avator of yours - havent seen that one before (the avator not the 'lady' :huh: )

:o :shifty: :oops:

ShadowWulf
07-27-05, 11:45 AM
:nope: DW is nothing like Silent Hunter 2....it doesn't have any of this :/\k: ....And not to mention its differant subs, systems, statistics, developers, and last time i checked the WW2 germans hadnt mastered that whole long range missile thing...

Kaptain Lord Aaron
07-30-05, 11:32 AM
First Hail to all kaptains and commanders.:arrgh!: DW is not even close to sh2, it allows 7 (seven) Platforms to control. True SH 2 :up: is still an awesome sim. However, DW is not even a ww2 sim so therefore it cannot be compared with sh2. DW is in a class of its own! SH3 can onlyt be compared to other ww2 sims as well so I cannot say its better or worse then DW either. (I belive the SH games to be more action set, DW is more of a strategy, but thats just opinion not and a judgement or comparitiave) I play both evenly. SH/II=awesome ww2 sim DW=Awesome postww2 sim. SH3 for me is abit too
anoying for me so I just play sh2. (ok, game though it's just me:doh: )

Kapitan
07-30-05, 12:24 PM
welcome aboard kaptain welcome to subsim i do advise you to get dangerous waters its a great game and i think personaly you will like it most of us here have

lets toast to a great number of dives together and again to a great number of comings to the surface :up:

Kaptain Lord Aaron
07-30-05, 10:06 PM
welcome aboard kaptain welcome to subsim i do advise you to get dangerous waters its a great game and i think personaly you will like it most of us here have

lets toast to a great number of dives together and again to a great number of comings to the surface :up:Thanks, I have bothe DW and SH2,SH3 and Enigima Rising Tide. Sh2 still rocks though dont put down a good game its the first pc sim I played. (I play SC,janes I386 later)

Kapitan
07-31-05, 01:22 AM
gdgd on dangerous waters what sub you command ?

Kaptain Lord Aaron
07-31-05, 09:55 AM
gdgd on dangerous waters what sub you command ? I love Dw I usually command a diesel Kilo. (I like the gages rather then the orange and black screens) I also for the first time like play as the FGG (U.S. Oliver Hazard Perry)also unlike DC I has a prob reading the heading dial. I do wish there wer more ships and planes then just one though. Happy Hunting

Kapitan
07-31-05, 10:09 AM
well all wish for more playables but we dont know if it gunna happen